Sponsored

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION?

CruiserGuy

Base
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So about 2 weeks ago I received an email from Ford informing me my Base 2 door hardtop 2.7 Sasquatch was set for production the week of November 22 (of this year LOL). They also gave me my VIN for reference. So what are the chances that it will actually be built on time and delivered out west to Utah before the end of the year? Also if it doesn't make production when they are estimating it will are they likely going to switch it over to a 2022 year model? If you have dealt with this please let me know how it went for you. Thanks!
Ford Bronco YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION? 1634222357486
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It will be built. Don't get your hopes up about delivery before year end.

OP
OP
CruiserGuy

CruiserGuy

Base
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Originally forgot to mention that they did give me a VIN. Thanks for the reply Raptor911!

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Originally forgot to mention that they did give me a VIN. Thanks for the reply Raptor911!
I got the same build week, going to ship down here to Texas so I'm honestly not expecting until about Christmas if it stays on that week considering it will be build on holiday week and won't ship till the next week at the earliest. So Christmas into early January is what I expect I'd everything goes right which I highly doubt lol

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in SoCal with a week of 11/29 build. I'm expecting a delivery by Christmas. that gives it three weeks if it's built on that Friday. I am hopeful!

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Denver with an 11/29 build week, Bronco lady at dealer said delivery to us has been between 2-4 weeks. Since you're a week ahead but a state further west I think you have a pretty good chance of getting it this year, but probably pretty close to year end.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also there's a thread out there for tracking the last of the MY21 builds and I think part of the data they're capturing is States as well as build/delivery dates, so we should be getting some actual data points rolling in. The more of us out west with the same build date/week I think would mean higher likelihood of getting on the same train and moving faster potentially

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May not be a bad thing if it is delivered in January 2022. I know in Missouri, you receive a personal property tax bill on whatever cars you own on the day of December 31, 2021.

So my build date is currently 10/25 and I wouldn't mind it showing up to the dealership on 1/2/22 so that I don't pay the property tax on a brand new vehicle until 12/31/22.

I've waited this long, why not another month so I have a brand new soft top for the cold and snow!
Sponsored