Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member

I have had a few PM's today from people who completed the Contact Me form and did not receive follow up Survey form. In each instance, the email address provided contained spelling errors either in the user name or the domain name. or both.

If you completed the Contact Me form and have not received a Survey form, please PM so I can resend the form to you. If you include your email address in the PM, I can respond more quickly. Thank you!
Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you recommend simply re-submitting the follow-up survey with the updated information? Or, would doing so be problematic for your database?
You can go ahead and pm when you have your res# and I will get it fixed for you.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am interested in Sewell because of their free delivery. Have you had discussions with them? Should i sign up?

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully you find a dealer in central to East Texas. It's a long way across. :cool:

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
To expand on that, if say you buy a vehicle in ID, the sales tax for vehicles is 6% and you live in TX. In TX, the sales tax is 6.5%. So the buyer from TX pays the difference. I'm not sure how it would work the other way.

One other thought is warranties when purchasing from out of state. This can become a huge legal headache that buyers need to look into before the purchase.
Anything can be made hard....this is not.........you pay tax where you register the vehicle...your state.....at that rate....does not matter where you bought...that is what temp dealer tags are for...to get you home to pay your tax and get your plates.......warranty is Ford...good nationwide...no worry

Sponsored

Omarslp92

Black Diamond
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] DMV Bronco Orders

Hey guys I found this over at the VA volume group thread and taught it would be a good idea for us to have something similar?
That way we have a general idea of where most reservations are.
Keep up the good work guys!

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] DMV Bronco Orders

Hey guys I found this over at the VA volume group thread and taught it would be a good idea for us to have something similar?
As if these poor guys don't have enough to do.... :oops:

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are still waiting on quite a few surveys, but once we get those back we will have all of the locations of reservations. We might be able to get something like this together if it too time consuming.

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are still waiting on quite a few surveys, but once we get those back we will have all of the locations of reservations. We might be able to get something like this together if it too time consuming.
Are we supposed to get a confirmation email back after survey is submitted? If so, I'll have to redo mine

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we supposed to get a confirmation email back after survey is submitted? If so, I'll have to redo mine
No confirmation email or response issued. However, I checked and verified we received your response on the 2nd survey.

Sponsored

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No confirmation email or response issued. However, I checked and verified we received your response on the 2nd survey.
Well, you just might have a 3rd..sorry bout that! ?

KevinH

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 Powerwagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just wanted to verify if my survey was received

TXAG

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Personally it doesn’t matter to me where it ends up...if the best deal is in El Paso then it just gives me 14 hours of quality time with the new bronco.

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Survey sent back today before I registered for Forum. Count me in on a deal. Katy Tx Ford dealer committed only to no ADM.
Sponsored