Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing some of the accessory reveals this morning I just wanted to remind the folks negotiating the deal to make sure it includes accessories. I'm sure you'd already thought of that but I figured I'd put it out there anyway.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member

I wanted to let everyone know we are entering the negotiation phase of the process. A huge thank you to everyone who submitted a survey! We are going to leave the Contact Me form up; anyone who wants to participate, please submit this form. And we will continue to accept any submissions to the Survey.

As soon as we have something substantive to report, we will let everyone know. Be patient!

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a caveat to my episode....the shipping amount I agreed to pay...was for an open car hauler....the salesman obviously

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a caveat to my episode....the shipping amount I agreed to pay...was for an open car hauler....the salesman obviously decided on his own...to have his buddy or grandpa or whoever drive...I learned by accident from the finance guy.....so I must have just decided I did not want to buy the truck from a YO-YO Creep lying car salesman....so the deal was no deal....Thank goodness we have choices.....

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm this description. My wife's cousin has worked for years for a large group of Texas dealers. They use exactly this type of scenario. They deliver in this method for free hundreds of times a year throughout the southwest and midwest due to their fleet sales. If it was unreliable or too risky, they wouldn't offer it to their repeat out-of-state customers.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info, I’ll check them out!
There are 2 locations for this dealer. One is in Pell City and the other is in Bessemer. Check out Town and Country TV on Youtube. The guy that does that is at the Bessemer location. I have my reservation there and they have publicly stated no ADM and will honor X plan.

I do have my eye on this thread to see how the negotiations go. Good luck!

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are 2 locations for this dealer. One is in Pell City and the other is in Bessemer. Check out Town and Country TV on Youtube. The guy that does that is at the Bessemer location. I have my reservation there and they have publicly stated no ADM and will honor X plan.

I do have my eye on this thread to see how the negotiations go. Good luck!
I’ve actually watched some of their videos before, that is good to know- they are going on my list! Thanks again!

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted to let everyone know we are entering the negotiation phase of the process. A huge thank you to everyone who submitted a survey! We are going to leave the Contact Me form up; anyone who wants to participate, please submit this form. And we will continue to accept any submissions to the Survey.

As soon as we have something substantive to report, we will let everyone know. Be patient!
Do I need to redo the survey? I completed from the previous thread.

Bee4par

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I filled out the survey on the 7th, but did not receive a follow up email like others are talking about. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything to be included in this. Thanks for any help received in advance.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

A quote and bump so more people will see it and get it past the off-topic pissing match.

Bronco63

Badlands
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corolla SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Which dealers have you chosen to negotiate with? The deadline to switch dealers is soon approaching! Don’t want to get stuck with my current option since they never replied to my email asking them about ADM’s an X-plan.
Sponsored