BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have until October 31st to transfer our reservations. That's is still 11 weeks away. Plenty of time to negotiate with dealers, present the offer, have buyers evaluate and make a switch. Slow and steady is our approach so we can secure the best deal possible.
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Which dealers have you chosen to negotiate with? The deadline to switch dealers is soon approaching! Don’t want to get stuck with my current option since they never replied to my email asking them about ADM’s an X-plan.
Please see the reply above mine from @BlueBronco . Plenty of time left..

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which dealers have you chosen to negotiate with? The deadline to switch dealers is soon approaching! Don’t want to get stuck with my current option since they never replied to my email asking them about ADM’s an X-plan.
Just let the Texas boys do their thing....lots of time left.....

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a decent size list of dealers to reach out to so we can give ourselves the best opportunity to get a deal . We will be sure to leave everyone plenty of time to make a reservation switch if they so choose. Please be patient with us, we will not leave you guys hanging!

seththedog

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hyundai veloster
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Howdy, want to make sure my survey got submitted correctly? I got a "reminder" on August 12th. Thanks!

Sponsored

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im in. i have my reservation at Leif Johnsons Super store in Buda. I am told they are able to get ordered vehicles quick.
you might try working with them.
that is where my reservation is. I usually play 4-5 dealerships off each other so this is making me nervous that we are at such a disadvantage being the first ones to have a chance at these

Mchong75

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, has anyone narrowed a dealership for the group buy?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't be dismayed if there doesn't seem to be a lot of action/posting regarding the behind the scenes happenings. There is a lot less scatter shooting here compared to the other group buys that have popped up. Trust the process.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Channeling Jason Garrett now ;)
j/k
I thought the exact same thing when I was typing that out and about deleted it. Good thing I didn't post anything about the different phases of negotiations

Bee4par

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am sure this has already been asked, but,,, Will we need to change our original selected dealer if you guys are able to get this deal? I am slated to go through Bill Utter Ford in Denton, but am not opposed to driving to get mine if it gets me a much better deal. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure this has already been asked, but,,, Will we need to change our original selected dealer if you guys are able to get this deal?
Yes, the point of the Group Buy is to come to terms on a competitive agreement with one dealership contingent upon the group moving their reservations to said dealership. We have until 10/31 to make a one time dealership switch and anticipate giving the group several weeks to evaluate the terms of the agreement so they can decide what is best for them.

And to update the rest of the group participants: We have begun contacting a group of selected dealerships and are entering the next phase of the Group Buy. At this time we do not plan on making the names of those dealerships public as our strategy is that of "playing it close to the vest."

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, the point of the Group Buy is to come to terms on a competitive agreement with one dealership contingent upon the group moving their reservations to said dealership. We have until 10/31 to make a one time dealership switch and anticipate giving the group several weeks to evaluate the terms of the agreement so they can decide what is best for them.

And to update the rest of the group participants: We have begun contacting a group of selected dealerships and are entering the next phase of the Group Buy. At this time we do not plan on making the names of those dealerships public as our strategy is that of "playing it close to the vest."
Good strategy, playing it close to the vest! That way they can't organize against us LOL (definitely not joking about this! But I love the plan!).
Sponsored