John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put the wrong link. Edited to correct, but I may be doing it wrong.

I'm referring to the google doc with dealers and interested users thats available on the the "Texas volume order start up thread".
This is the correct link, sorry for the confusion!
Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again great job yall. Just let me know when and how to transfer my reservation over. Will we need some type of code or something to give the dealer? Just curious this is the first time I've ever done anything like this.
No code needed, we will update everyone with the final and complete instructions on transferring your reservation. Hang tight and be sure to monitor this thread!

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't notice in the two options and maybe it has been previously discussed, but will there be a deposit at the time the order is placed?

My current dealer said they want a $500 non-refundable deposit

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To the four of you who took this group idea and ran with it, thank you very much. Since you’re Texans, or got here as soon as you could, I know it’s in your nature to think of others before yourselves. I also suspect this is not your first act of kindness. With that in mind I propose that the four of you put your heads together and select a charity we can all donate to in the name of Bronco6g. I don’t know how many signed up for this Texas deal but if there’s only 100 and we all kick in $25 we can make a difference. And some may feel more committed than that. Even the dealership we choose can participate if they like. Together we can turn this into a win for others less fortunate, and right now there are plenty of them. Thanks again for your work.

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To the four of you who took this group idea and ran with it, thank you very much. Since you’re Texans, or got here as soon as you could, I know it’s in your nature to think of others before yourselves. I also suspect this is not your first act of kindness. With that in mind I propose that the four of you put your heads together and select a charity we can all donate to in the name of Bronco6g. I don’t know how many signed up for this Texas deal but if there’s only 100 and we all kick in $25 we can make a difference. And some may feel more committed than that. Even the dealership we choose can participate if they like. Together we can turn this into a win for others less fortunate, and right now there are plenty of them. Thanks again for your work.
This is an awesome idea. We will see if we can come up with something for sure!

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't notice in the two options and maybe it has been previously discussed, but will there be a deposit at the time the order is placed?

My current dealer said they want a $500 non-refundable deposit
This hasn’t been nailed down yet, we will be sure to update everyone with all the details in the near future.

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, 2019 Genesis G70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
dammit I hate google forms. I accidentally submitted multiple forms. What do I do? Dont want to lose out because my current dealer seems to have zero interest in making me a deal.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dammit I hate google forms. I accidentally submitted multiple forms. What do I do? Dont want to lose out because my current dealer seems to have zero interest in making me a deal.
You're not alone. But dont worry, we can filter out the duplicates.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Three ways:
1. Mustang Club of America. $25 a year. Members have X-Plan access after two months.
2. Buy 100 shares of Ford stock. Six months later, fill out a form for Ford and you receive X-Plan access.
3. See if your employer is a Ford X-Plan partner.

Thanks for the info. I’m sitting at work and read this. Checked the company intranet about employee discounts. Five minutes later I have a Xplan pin generated. Had no idea about the benefit or that my company was an eligible member.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent! The PINs are good for 12 months, so we're all kinda of on hold waiting to see if we will have to regenerate our code depending on our spot in the order of reservations and the production time.

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but do we know how the plates on the new Bronco will be handled? I assume it will be like the normal scenario where we have temporary plates that are replaced with permanent plates a few weeks later. Just want to be sure.

In my case, at the time I pickup my new Bronco I’m planning on already having a personalized Bronco plate registered on one of my current vehicles (neither of which is a Bronco). The personalized plate is already ordered and my current plan is to put it on the car I’m NOT trading in and then handle all the transferring and re-registering of plates myself afterwards. In a more normal scenario, I might have the plate on the car I *am* trading in and have the dealership handle the re-registration.

NOTE: This is my first-ever personalized plate. If anyone knows of a better, “best practice” for handling this in Texas, I’m all ears.

Thanks again to the folks that led this effort on our behalf.