Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is just the following survey after you have completed the “contact me” form. This notifies us who you are after filling out the the latter half, or else we wouldn’t know who’s answers were who’s. Sorry for the confusion!
So, just to be clear, in the contact me form I give you my forum username and email address. Then in the followup form, you use my email address to email me to ask me for my email address (and no other information)? Just making sure I'm following.

Nevermind, I see what you guys are doing. It still seems a bit redundant though.
Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, just to be clear, in the contact me form I give you my forum username and email address. Then in the followup form, you use my email address to email me to ask me for my email address (and no other information)? Just making sure I'm following.

Nevermind, I see what you guys are doing. It still seems a bit redundant though.
Sorry for the redundancy, when you submit your answers on either form, it does not come back to us through your email. It is auto populated in a chart through google docs. We have to ask you again for your contact info in order for us to know who is submitting the answers. I hope this answers your question, if you have more questions, do not hesitate to pm me.

john123

Black Diamond
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been lurking here since the first leaked pics, I finally created an account just to sign up for the group buy.

ETA: I didn't get any follow up email after the Google form, even checked my spam. Did I do something wrong?

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for doing this. I'm in Northern New Mexico and had been hoping for something like this in the neighboring states. Wife's family is all around north and central Texas and we used to live in DFW, so this is great. With all the dealers in Texas, and Texas having the highest number of reservations on the forum, I'm very optimistic a Texas dealer will see the wisdom of this idea.

knickles

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Done! Just joined this forum after lurking for a while. Thanks for doing this!

BRONC0

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Done! Thank you for putting this together and doing all the heavy lifting!

Sponsored

s-hendrix

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Mazdaspeed 3 & 99 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AvalonBeach71

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There has been tremendous interest [see list & discussion thread] among many of us to come together to strengthen our purchasing power within Texas and surrounding states. Many of you have asked to be included if such a group were formed. Well, now that group formally exists!

This is an organized and legitimate effort to make the purchasing program many of us have seen available elsewhere available here in Texas without the hassle of the multi-state journey required in order to bring our new toy home. By combining our collective resources, we believe we can persuade a local Texas Ford dealer to offer something similar others in the country enjoy. If successful, not only will we all have a fantastic new vehicle to enjoy but also will have leveraged a large group of like minded individuals to achieve the benefits only a large group can. We need your help and your participation. Our goal is to begin negotiating with Texas dealers no later than Labor Day, if not sooner, and to have an agreement in place within weeks thereafter so everyone will have ample time to move their reservation.

The link below will open a Contact Me form to officially register your interest in a buying group exclusively for Bronco6G forum members wishing to negotiate a purchasing deal with a local dealer in the Texas region. Submit the form and a member of the negotiation team will provide you with additional information regarding the next steps.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...LE_u2GETqd19v4uahNS3JQbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Need one of these groups up here in NY

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been lurking here since the first leaked pics, I finally created an account just to sign up for the group buy.

ETA: I didn't get any follow up email after the Google form, even checked my spam. Did I do something wrong?
No, you did not do anything wrong. The follow-up email is generated manually:

Hello! I wanted to let everyone who completes the Contact Me survey know that I will generate the follow up communication daily, usually in the evening hours. Please be patient.

loydinator

Black Diamond
First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is Granger ford doing that we're trying to get matched?

Signed, howdy from central tx

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Appreciate yall taking on this task....remember that no good deed goes unpunished.....this is gonna be like herding cats........but I'm with you !! ;)
Sponsored