Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i have updated my name in the excel, is there anything else i can do. below link is not opening for me, it says that its deleted

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...LE_u2GETqd19v4uahNS3JQbA/viewform?usp=sf_link
I could wrong, but the form has been closed. That doesn't mean you missed out on the buyer group, but the opportunity to vote. They stated once the process has been finalized they will create a new thread and my guess is that new thread will be where you can put your name in along with the details of the deal. @BlueBronco

Sponsored

Hutchem

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would like to be added as well. Missed the survey. Wildtrack reservation.

Jlambe13

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so what happens next after the surveys? When do we know option the group selects and we need to make changes. I thought we had till October to move our reservations?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have until 10/31 to use our one time dealer switch card. Offer details are currently being finalized and we are working through some comments and concerns that were raised via the Purchasing Survey.

I know there was a lot of exciting dealership action on the forum today but don't worry, our time is coming soon.

And congratulations to @ColoradoGuy & @Granger Ford for putting together an excellent deal for the CO enthusiasts. I have been following all the group buys fairly closely and didn't even know CO was putting something together. And then BAM!, breaking news and everyone's a winner.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we already know that Bronco will have the basic 3 year bumper to bumper and 5 year powertrain? I love the idea of pre-negotiating the ESP. anyone know which plan will cover all the addons Bronco will be offering?

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BlueBronco wondering if you guys know the size of our group buy compared to the others going on, seeing quite a few pop up around the regional areas and was just curious. Us Texans are well represented here and was curious if we are much larger than most of the other group buys and deals going on does that increase our buying power to get a better deal?

Again just curious and truly appreciate what you guys are doing to get this all handled.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@North7 wondering if you guys know the size of our group buy compared to the others going on, seeing quite a few pop up around the regional areas and was just curious. Us Texans are well represented here and was curious if we are much larger than most of the other group buys and deals going on does that increase our buying power to get a better deal?

Again just curious and truly appreciate what you guys are doing to get this all handled.
No idea, I'm not involved in the Texas Group Buy, I believe it is being organized by @BlueBronco and @Foordbrawnco, however, they have stated in other posts the number is a closely guarded secret at this point due to their ongoing negotiations.
Sponsored