First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have until 10/31 to use our one time dealer switch card. Offer details are currently being finalized and we are working through some comments and concerns that were raised via the Purchasing Survey.

I know there was a lot of exciting dealership action on the forum today but don't worry, our time is coming soon.

And congratulations to @ColoradoGuy & @Granger Ford for putting together an excellent deal for the CO enthusiasts. I have been following all the group buys fairly closely and didn't even know CO was putting something together. And then BAM!, breaking news and everyone's a winner.
Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great idea, as long as they are the genuine article:

Ford Protect Extended Service Plans (ESP)
https://fordprotect.ford.com/extended-service-plan
I wonder how a tune and aftermarket exhaust, air intake, and possibly charge air cooler will affect the ESP? Or even larger tires I’m leaning towards 37’s

From my experience ( on the diesel side of things ) most of the new vehicles nowadays are pretty maintenance free up to 100k miles.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BlueBronco wondering if you guys know the size of our group buy compared to the others going on, seeing quite a few pop up around the regional areas and was just curious. Us Texans are well represented here and was curious if we are much larger than most of the other group buys and deals going on does that increase our buying power to get a better deal?

Again just curious and truly appreciate what you guys are doing to get this all handled.
Generally yes, the more people we have, the better chance we have a getting a good deal. In this case, there is power in numbers.

As far as a specific number, like @North7 stated we aren’t sharing that info as of right now publicly. Not trying to be shady, we just think it’s best not to lay any specifics out there until we have solidified a deal. As you can see by the amount of participation in this thread, you can probably gather that yes, we have had a lot of interest. You all will be shown everything once a deal is reached, and it is our hope to have that done in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who's up to discuss our Bronco over drinks? I'm in Coppell area but can meet people around Denton, Plano, Dallas, Southlake area. Figured it would give us something to do. ??‍♂

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who's up to discuss our Bronco over drinks? I'm in Coppell area but can meet people around Denton, Plano, Dallas, Southlake area. Figured it would give us something to do. ??‍♂
I’d be in for that if I can find some time. I’m near all of those places mentioned.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d be in for that if I can find some time. I’m near all of those places mentioned.
I'm in all those areas as well. Just gotta find the time

Sponsored

BWS_TX

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be game. I am in Richardson so Southlake is a bit of a hike, but Dallas, Plano or Addison work for me.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be game. I am in Richardson so Southlake is a bit of a hike, but Dallas, Plano or Addison work for me.
I drive from Keller to Plano everyday and since this covid nonsense started traffic has been non-existent, even with (most) the schools now back in session.

Oh, and when asked by the wife as to where I am going, I can't wait to tell her that I am going to have drinks with some guys I met on the internet. That should go over well.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what would be most centrally located but there's a Rodeo Goat at 75 and the Bush...I'm open to what ever gets the most people.
Sponsored