jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Clubs

Who's up to discuss our Bronco over drinks? I'm in Coppell area but can meet people around Denton, Plano, Dallas, Southlake area. Figured it would give us something to do. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'd be in. I'm in Grapevine.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '13 JKU Moab
75 & Bush? You're killing me. Although if it was after work that Rodeo Goat is about 5 minutes from my office and a favorite of mine for beer Friday lunches. I was going to suggest some where closer to DFW airport as most people can get there fairly quick. Maybe the Brick House, coincidentally, another favorite for beer Friday lunches when I used to work over that away.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Clubs

75 & Bush? You're killing me. Although if it was after work that Rodeo Goat is about 5 minutes from my office and a favorite of mine for beer Friday lunches. I was going to suggest some where closer to DFW airport as most people can get there fairly quick. Maybe the Brick House, coincidentally, another favorite for beer Friday lunches when I used to work over that away.
Around airport fine with me... Live in Coppell so I'm there now. Lol

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

Good for you! I'm at 14 months myself and live just down the road from you in Argyle.
Nice! I'm actually in Valley View, but theres not much here. So I have to go to Denton or Gainesville for everything. 35 is such a PITA up here, I try to avoid going south of Denton unless someone's paying me lol

PC Austin

Black Diamond
First Name
paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Clubs

Considering the Friday announcement on some delears getting more allocation based on previous sales and competitive environment. I'm hoping our chosen Texas dealer gets a good allocation.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Clubs

Considering the Friday announcement on some delears getting more allocation based on previous sales and competitive environment. I'm hoping our chosen Texas dealer gets a good allocation.
I wonder if a large influx of reservations to the dealer we choose will bump them up on whatever list of priority theyre on with Ford.

Advertisement

Advertisement