Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, not yet but it will be soon.
Okay thank you, and thank you for the leg work. I maybe interested depending on location. Unfortunately the Army has us limited on travel due to covid, otherwise I would care how far it was.

Added this thread to my watch list

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry I skimmed the post but may have missed it;

Has this dealership been identified and what part of texas are they in?
No, we have not received that information yet. We received a general location for the dealership but I am not sure we can share it in this thread until after the deal has been finalized.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

did anything change after the Ford announcement? Any contact? Are they still going to do this? Are we still supposed to change our dealer by end of October?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did anything change after the Ford announcement? Any contact? Are they still going to do this? Are we still supposed to change our dealer by end of October?
Uncledoodoo. Amazing.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did anything change after the Ford announcement - yes, still working through last Fridays announcement and the DIO program

Any contact? - not yet

Are they still going to do this? - absolutely

Are we still supposed to change our dealer by end of October - yes, we have 4 weeks from today

All, we are working through the finer details. We want to make sure the offer is accurate and bullet proof before we post anything.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there some form you all need filled out? I'll join tentatively if numbers help

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there some form you all need filled out? I'll join tentatively if numbers help
You do not need to fill out a form or anything. We will create a new thread containing the dealer details with the offer. We will post a link to the new thread here when the deal is nailed down. Just be sure to keep an eye on this thread(y)

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You do not need to fill out a form or anything. We will create a new thread containing the dealer details with the offer. We will post a link to the new thread here when the deal is nailed down. Just be sure to keep an eye on this thread(y)
Got it

source-1.gif

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Who's up to discuss our Bronco over drinks? I'm in Coppell area but can meet people around Denton, Plano, Dallas, Southlake area. Figured it would give us something to do. ??‍♂
Great Idea!!! I'm in North Richland Hills.

Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

did anything change after the Ford announcement - yes, still working through last Fridays announcement and the DIO program

Any contact? - not yet

Are they still going to do this? - absolutely

Are we still supposed to change our dealer by end of October - yes, we have 4 weeks from today

All, we are working through the finer details. We want to make sure the offer is accurate and bullet proof before we post anything.
I might get slapped around like a cheap whore for asking this question, but it came out on another thread and the answers were as clear as mud.

If we go forward and change dealers, will our orders stay in place or do they get moved to the back of the line? Also, in regards to the email that has come out in the past few days, will we have to put more money down?

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might get slapped around like a cheap whore for asking this question, but it came out on another thread and the answers were as clear as mud.

If we go forward and change dealers, will our orders stay in place or do they get moved to the back of the line? Also, in regards to the email that has come out in the past few days, will we have to put more money down?
I agree that the info is as clear as mud.
the way I understand, is that ford is going to sequence your order based on your timestamp. (when you placed the reservation)
That "timestamp" is tied to your reservation, no matter if you move to another dealer.

To clarify, you do not loss your place in line if you move to another dealer.
queue Kris87 to contradict.....

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

6 months sober! I'll come hang out though if you guys are ever around Denton
I'm a bad influence.
I drive from Keller to Plano everyday and since this covid nonsense started traffic has been non-existent, even with (most) the schools now back in session.

Oh, and when asked by the wife as to where I am going, I can't wait to tell her that I am going to have drinks with some guys I met on the internet. That should go over well.
Blue, that's some serious driving. I'm in NRH and the Covid-19 has been a blessing for me, I have been working from home since the beginning of March.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree that the info is as clear as mud.
the way I understand, is that ford is going to sequence your order based on your timestamp. (when you placed the reservation)
That "timestamp" is tied to your reservation, no matter if you move to another dealer.

To clarify, you do not loss your place in line if you move to another dealer.
queue Kris87 to contradict.....
Thanks!

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we go forward and change dealers, will our orders stay in place or do they get moved to the back of the line?
I believe it will work similarly to what @law said

Also, in regards to the email that has come out in the past few days, will we have to put more money down?
This is something we are trying to get worked out with the dealer at the moment. They are still trying to process all of the info from Ford before a final decision is made. We will update everyone once this is all figured out.
Sponsored