richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked my ford account and when i click on view my reservation it takes me to the mach mustang page instead of my reservation. Anyone else try and get the same results?

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would anybody be swapping from AutoNation Frisco?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked my ford account and when i click on view my reservation it takes me to the mach mustang page instead of my reservation. Anyone else try and get the same results?
What the? I just checked my account and it does the same thing. That can only mean one thing: B&P is being released tomorrow. Looks like Ford is trying to steal our thunder.

Edit. Either that or somebody tripped over the reservation server extension cord and just wiped out all our reservations

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What the? I just checked my account and it does the same thing. That can only mean one thing: B&P is being released tomorrow. Looks like Ford is trying to steal our thunder.

Edit. Either that or somebody tripped over the reservation server extension cord and just wiped out all our reservations
Ford's going to steal your timer :LOL:

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't even... I can't...

BWS_TX

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even better, Ford will release the B&P and steal the thunder from the Bronco Nation interior video that was supposed to be released a month ago.

Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Its already Wednesday night! I think like the B&P, the Easter Bunny, and Santa claus it is all just made up! All one elaborate scheme by Ford to keep the hype train going!

/s
With the announcement that Ford has extended the date to change dealers, tells me something has gone wrong like the B&P coming out later on in the year instead of October as an example.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs