BlueBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '13 JKU Moab
This timer resets to 17:44:09 every time I refresh!! Must have gotten it mixed up with the one for B & P!
Shhhh!,
Yeah I noticed that about 15 minuts after I posted and went in and try to fix it. Which is weird becasue we tested a timer in our private message yesterday and it worked without issue. I actually pasted the same timer url in our private message that is posted above and it is counting down correctly.

I was going to leave it be and watch the melt down tomorrow morning when everyone jumped back into this thread at their was still 17+ hours counting down. But, lets se if this one does any better:

Edit. Aaaand this one also resets on a refresh. Guess you guys are going to have to do the math from when the timer was posted and check back at that time....This maybe why I am a construction guy and not a computer guy.

Last edited:

JayKay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jourdan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Shhhh!,
Yeah I noticed that about 15 minuts after I posted and went in and try to fix it. Which is weird becasue we tested a timer in our private message yesterday and it worked without issue. I actually pasted the same timer url in our private message that is posted above and it is counting down correctly.

I was going to leave it be and watch the melt down tomorrow morning when everyone jumped back into this thread at their was still 17+ hours counting down. But, lets se if this one does any better:

Edit. Aaaand this one also resets on a refresh. Guess you guys are going to have to do the math from when the timer was posted and check back at that time....This maybe why I am a construction guy and not a computer guy.
8am CST tomorrow?

FstFrd00

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion
Clubs

Shhhh!,

I for one am excited
I login to my ford account, like so many others my reservation takes me to Mach-E but using the links in the reservation email, everything was fine.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Vinny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I got 8:10am CST

Edit: Think the new timer is off too. Keep getting 15:55

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Clubs

So just throwing this out there. This is one thread I always check out and once we get our broncos I would hate for this thread to disappear. Has there been any thoughts of starting a club?

Advertisement

Advertisement