First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As for your first question, We will have to see what dealer we end up making a deal with as to whether you can place an order over the phone/online. As far as picking the vehicle up, I would imagine you would have to arrange that yourself, whether it be pick up or have it shipped to you after the dealer takes delivery.

The whole purpose of this thread is to gather a group of Texas area users who want to find a good deal on their bronco come order time. So far there are only two dealers in the US that have publicly stated they will sell under msrp/invoice and they are in Iowa and Missouri. Instead of planning and taking a trip to either of those two dealers, where most of your savings will be lost due to travel, we would like to get a deal closer to us. There is power in numbers, so we are going to get as many people as we can.
Gotcha thank you for clearing that up for me! ? I understand very clearly now. Thank you!
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I signed up even though I am way out of region but was hoping the negotiation encompassed a good out of region shipping option as well. I had a Texas dealer contact me about reserving with them and doing free shipping anywhere in the US.
Can you pm me the name of that dealer? Thanks

Tunny Bunny

Badlands
First Name
Tania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same - did not receive follow-up email.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same - did not receive follow-up email.
You will. The follow-up is not automatic and will be distributed this afternoon/evening or when @musicguyusa gets a break from working. And judging by the amount of attention and responses we have been receiving, it will be this evening. Be patient.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will. The follow-up is not automatic and will be distributed this afternoon/evening or when @musicguyusa gets a break from working. And judging by the amount of attention and responses we have been receiving, it will be this evening. Be patient.
I got and submitted the follow-up e-mail. I finally, today, got my ford e-mail stating that we have to 10/31 to finalize our dealer.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got and submitted the follow-up e-mail. I finally, today, got my ford e-mail stating that we have to 10/31 to finalize our dealer.
I had read that Ford was sending out those e-mails in batches as to not overwhelm their call support center any more than it has been. I had called them a few weeks ago and the girl I talked to said she normally worked in collections but had been temporarily reassigned to customer service as the amount of Bronco calls were outrageous.

Revenant

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotcha thank you for clearing that up for me! ? I understand very clearly now. Thank you!
FYI There is already a dealer Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO. Offering $2000 under MSRP. Should be a little closer to you. Unless you just want to come to Texas :)

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I signed up even though I am way out of region but was hoping the negotiation encompassed a good out of region shipping option as well. I had a Texas dealer contact me about reserving with them and doing free shipping anywhere in the US.
Would that be Sewell Ford out of Odessa, TX?

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has this actually been accomplished before? I'm well aware of group-purchasing agreements but I would think there would need to be a minimum amount of purchasers that sign a contract, agreeing to go through the specific dealership or however it's arranged. Example being if 100 people sign-up to be a part of this but only 25 end up pulling the trigger, I assume the dealer would have a reservation-of-rights (ROR) that would allow them to back out or re-adjust pricing? In that example those 25 people that agreed to purchase might be left in the wind if the price shoots up.

Sorry, my contractual/sales mind starts cranking when I think about these things. :) It sounds like a great concept if it's able to be pulled off, though! If I wasn't moving from TX to OR in January I would consider it.
We will have a fail safe in place, we understand that life happens. We are still in the process of working through those details along with many others.

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Survey completed.

Abishek

First Edition
First Name
Abishek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 C8 Corvette, 1976 Jeep CJ5, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Submitted! Thank you all for your hard work on this.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the work guys, I will drive anywhere in Texas to get a good deal

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm still not convinced about a year one Bronco sight unseen and having to wait 10 more months. But a smoking deal at a dealership that doesn't play games (rare) would put Bronco back in the mix for me.
Sponsored