First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work at a Ford Dealer In Colorado Springs, CO, i am just a senior sales associate, however if anyone is interested in setting up some kind of group effort for Colorado, i would be interested in trying to work something out with my dealership.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Live in DC, born and raised in Houston and all my cars have been purchased in Houston. I already planned to purchase my Bronco in Houston or Texas, until Granger dropped their deal, they are about 5 hours closer and the wife and I can cross off some states.

Good luck guys!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Done. Is the plan to get a contract signed with the dealer? I have a decent deal with my local and I would hate for prices to change after the October deadline and be locked in to a dealer that modify's the price or now has dealer add ons. Thanks!!

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Done. Is the plan to get a contract signed with the dealer? I have a decent deal with my local and I would hate for prices to change after the October deadline and be locked in to a dealer that modify's the price or now has dealer add ons. Thanks!!
The plan is to have both parties sign a legally bound contract stating prices will not be changed.. also stating that we as the buyers will not back out come order time.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The plan is to have both parties sign a legally bound contract stating prices will not be changed.. also stating that we as the buyers will not back out come order time.
So, hypothetically, what happens is you lose your job, or an act of God makes purchase unobtainable at that point?

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has this actually been accomplished before? I'm well aware of group-purchasing agreements but I would think there would need to be a minimum amount of purchasers that sign a contract, agreeing to go through the specific dealership or however it's arranged. Example being if 100 people sign-up to be a part of this but only 25 end up pulling the trigger, I assume the dealer would have a reservation-of-rights (ROR) that would allow them to back out or re-adjust pricing? In that example those 25 people that agreed to purchase might be left in the wind if the price shoots up.

Sorry, my contractual/sales mind starts cranking when I think about these things. :) It sounds like a great concept if it's able to be pulled off, though! If I wasn't moving from TX to OR in January I would consider it.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, hypothetically, what happens is you lose your job, or an act of God makes purchase unobtainable at that point?
Our hope is that we bring x amount of committed buyers to the table for the negotiation, but may have x + y come order time. Y meaning extra people that want in on the deal after the agreement was made, which means even more profit for the dealer. We plan to have a deal in place well before the reservation dead line giving you guys the option to agree to the deal we have in place, or change your reservation elsewhere.

With that said, we may have to work into the contract a $100 non refundable deposit from the buyers to give the dealer incentive if some people back out. These are just things that have been discussed and are not set in stone. We are still working to iron out the details and will share with everyone what we come up with. I hope that answers your questions, and if you have any further questions, feel free to pm me or @musicguyusa

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has this actually been accomplished before? I'm well aware of group-purchasing agreements but I would think there would need to be a minimum amount of purchasers that sign a contract, agreeing to go through the specific dealership or however it's arranged. Example being if 100 people sign-up to be a part of this but only 25 end up pulling the trigger, I assume the dealer would have a reservation-of-rights (ROR) that would allow them to back out or re-adjust pricing? In that example those 25 people that agreed to purchase might be left in the wind if the price shoots up.

Sorry, my contractual/sales mind starts cranking when I think about these things. :) It sounds like a great concept if it's able to be pulled off, though! If I wasn't moving from TX to OR in January I would consider it.
Yeah I would assume there would have to be some allowances for some people to back out and it not kill the deal for everybody else. When dealing with a bunch of strangers from the internet you can’t assume everyone is going to see this all the way through, it’s just out of your control.

zavaral

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford explorer, 1991 Ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally register for this deal. I'm in Oklahoma but from Texas (Austin). Trying to get ahold of the dealership I used to work for to see what they are gonna offer. Riata Ford in Manor.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our hope is that we bring x amount of committed buyers to the table for the negotiation, but may have x + y come order time. Y meaning extra people that want in on the deal after the agreement was made, which means even more profit for the dealer. We plan to have a deal in place well before the reservation dead line giving you guys the option to agree to the deal we have in place, or change your reservation elsewhere.

With that said, we may have to work into the contract a $100 non refundable deposit from the buyers to give the dealer incentive if some people back out. These are just things that have been discussed and are not set in stone. We are still working to iron out the details and will share with everyone what we come up with. I hope that answers your questions, and if you have any further questions, feel free to pm me or @musicguyusa
Thanks for y'all's work on this. Truly appreciated!

Knucklehead

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I change my reservation to the dealer in Texas does that mean I’ll have to drive to Texas in December to put together the order and when it’s ready pick it up I’ll have to pick it up in Texas? Also I’m a little lost I’m trying to figure out why we’re moving our reservation their. Is it to get a better deal and save money when we buy our Bronco? I’m sorry iv just been getting confused when reading this thread. I would like some help understanding it if someone could help me out please.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So if I change my reservation to the dealer in Texas does that mean I’ll have to drive to Texas in December to put together the order and when it’s ready pick it up I’ll have to pick it up in Texas? Also I’m a little lost I’m trying to figure out why we’re moving our reservation their. Is it to get a better deal and save money when we buy our Bronco? I’m sorry iv just been getting confused when reading this thread. I would like some help understanding it if someone could help me out please.
The group buy was intended for Texans originally to get a deal that is near or equivalent to what Granger is offering, but anyone is more than willing to join in! :)

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As for your first question, We will have to see what dealer we end up making a deal with as to whether you can place an order over the phone/online. As far as picking the vehicle up, I would imagine you would have to arrange that yourself, whether it be pick up or have it shipped to you after the dealer takes delivery.

The whole purpose of this thread is to gather a group of Texas area users who want to find a good deal on their bronco come order time. So far there are only two dealers in the US that have publicly stated they will sell under msrp/invoice and they are in Iowa and Missouri. Instead of planning and taking a trip to either of those two dealers, where most of your savings will be lost due to travel, we would like to get a deal closer to us. There is power in numbers, so we are going to get as many people as we can.

Tdunn033169

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
I signed up even though I am way out of region but was hoping the negotiation encompassed a good out of region shipping option as well. I had a Texas dealer contact me about reserving with them and doing free shipping anywhere in the US.
Sponsored