Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I might sign up, I’m located near Golden, CO. Would not mind making the trip if the deal is right. First big question I have is regarding TX sales tax. Some states, namely CA, require the dealerships to collect state sales tax at the time of purchase, even on vehicles being taken and registered out of state. How does Texas handle it?

I have a reservation for a 4-door Badlands at a local dealership now and have talked to them a bit. They are unsure about ADM and such at the moment. They did confirm that Ford has REQUESTED no ADM and it is a requirement of the Ford 360 program.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tax question comes up a lot and it is a legitimate concern and one we are working to get answered. But the short answer is you will not have to pay taxes in 2 states and will ultimately only be responsible for your states tax rate.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Added my name to the list. I’m in Georgia and will make the trip if you all come up with a deal as good as Granger is advertising and the dealership is somewhat near the Houston area (relatives there).

Jess bb

Big Bend
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 taurus sho, 2011 f150 3.5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Done

Sponsored

Gentryg

Badlands
First Name
Gentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Done. Thanks!

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Need one of these groups up here in NY
Yes, I agree. Living in Nassau county, New York, part of Long Island, I know sales tax and DMV will differ from TX.

Hiddle21

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Rogue, 2017 Dodge Journey
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Signed up. It would be interesting to see what can be worked out as I getting one anyways. Thanks

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There has been tremendous interest [see list & discussion thread] among many of us to come together to strengthen our purchasing power within Texas and surrounding states. Many of you have asked to be included if such a group were formed. Well, now that group formally exists!

This is an organized and legitimate effort to make the purchasing program many of us have seen available elsewhere available here in Texas without the hassle of the multi-state journey required in order to bring our new toy home. By combining our collective resources, we believe we can persuade a local Texas Ford dealer to offer something similar others in the country enjoy. If successful, not only will we all have a fantastic new vehicle to enjoy but also will have leveraged a large group of like minded individuals to achieve the benefits only a large group can. We need your help and your participation. Our goal is to begin negotiating with Texas dealers no later than Labor Day, if not sooner, and to have an agreement in place within weeks thereafter so everyone will have ample time to move their reservation.

The link below will open a Contact Me form to officially register your interest in a buying group exclusively for Bronco6G forum members wishing to negotiate a purchasing deal with a local dealer in the Texas region. Submit the form and a member of the negotiation team will provide you with additional information regarding the next steps.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...LE_u2GETqd19v4uahNS3JQbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Done! Thanks for the invite and all the effort.

SMUG50

Wildtrak
First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lexus GX, 2017 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There has been tremendous interest [see list & discussion thread] among many of us to come together to strengthen our purchasing power within Texas and surrounding states. Many of you have asked to be included if such a group were formed. Well, now that group formally exists!

This is an organized and legitimate effort to make the purchasing program many of us have seen available elsewhere available here in Texas without the hassle of the multi-state journey required in order to bring our new toy home. By combining our collective resources, we believe we can persuade a local Texas Ford dealer to offer something similar others in the country enjoy. If successful, not only will we all have a fantastic new vehicle to enjoy but also will have leveraged a large group of like minded individuals to achieve the benefits only a large group can. We need your help and your participation. Our goal is to begin negotiating with Texas dealers no later than Labor Day, if not sooner, and to have an agreement in place within weeks thereafter so everyone will have ample time to move their reservation.

The link below will open a Contact Me form to officially register your interest in a buying group exclusively for Bronco6G forum members wishing to negotiate a purchasing deal with a local dealer in the Texas region. Submit the form and a member of the negotiation team will provide you with additional information regarding the next steps.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...LE_u2GETqd19v4uahNS3JQbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Done! Thanks

Sponsored

Mister_Janitor

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have signed up! I’m sorry if this was already covered but which dealer do I need to switch to?

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We are in DFW and the wife plans on getting a Wildtrak. Signed up, thanks for the work putting this together.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for setting this up.
Just signed up. I don't mind flying in from the west coast if the price is right.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you guys.
Sponsored