Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member

Everyone, I just wanted to update all who have completed the Contact Me form and have not received anything further as of this morning. I am working through the list. Google is limiting the number of surveys I can send out per day. Please be patient with me and I will send you the information as soon as possible.
Sponsored

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyone, I just wanted to update all who have completed the Contact Me form and have not received anything further as of this morning. I am working through the list. Google is limiting the number of surveys I can send out per day. Please be patient with me and I will send you the information as soon as possible.
How many have signed up so far?

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for keeping us updated and the team for doing this

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My niece is salesperson at Griffith Ford in Seguin, TX. I sent her the link to the thread and spoke to her about it. She is going to get with the management there and the dealership may reach out to the admin of this group.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone, if you do have a contact at a dealership and you think that person may be of help you can send that contact info to @Foordbrawnco. We will add them to our list of dealers and evaluate them based on the criteria we are developing. We ask that you do not send our contact to dealerships, point them to this thread or discuss this venture with them. We don't want every Tom, Dick and Sally salesperson contacting us. Thank you all for your cooperation and help in our success.

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OT, but I had an '05 CTS-V. Was able to mod it a bit and add some HP. What a blast that car was to drive.
I miss my 06 CTS V. That was fun all the time. Hated the chipping buttons on the radio but other than that I miss that power and suede interior
There has been tremendous interest [see list & discussion thread] among many of us to come together to strengthen our purchasing power within Texas and surrounding states. Many of you have asked to be included if such a group were formed. Well, now that group formally exists!

This is an organized and legitimate effort to make the purchasing program many of us have seen available elsewhere available here in Texas without the hassle of the multi-state journey required in order to bring our new toy home. By combining our collective resources, we believe we can persuade a local Texas Ford dealer to offer something similar others in the country enjoy. If successful, not only will we all have a fantastic new vehicle to enjoy but also will have leveraged a large group of like minded individuals to achieve the benefits only a large group can. We need your help and your participation. Our goal is to begin negotiating with Texas dealers no later than Labor Day, if not sooner, and to have an agreement in place within weeks thereafter so everyone will have ample time to move their reservation.

The link below will open a Contact Me form to officially register your interest in a buying group exclusively for Bronco6G forum members wishing to negotiate a purchasing deal with a local dealer in the Texas region. Submit the form and a member of the negotiation team will provide you with additional information regarding the next steps.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...LE_u2GETqd19v4uahNS3JQbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
can we do this for California? Or do you think it’ll be beneficial to purchase it in Texas and drive it or ship it over depending on the prices you are trying to get them to agree on

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can we do this for California? Or do you think it’ll be beneficial to purchase it in Texas and drive it or ship it over depending on the prices you are trying to get them to agree on
At the risk of losing some participation in the TX buy, I would say yes. Cali and Texas have been running neck and neck on the reservation tracker so that would be the next most logical State to try and put together a deal. As far as shipping, from my experience and what people have been posting on this forum, $1k is a good plug number.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You the man!

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Added - my reservation is currently at Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney - haven't heard a peep from them yet.

Thanks for working to make this happen!

Z
Same here. Reserved with Tomes. Not a word.
Sponsored