First Name
Gentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Reserved with Tomes. Not a word.
welcome to my world. ;)
I’ve got a reservation at Bob Times and one at Five Star Ford of Dallas. When I called Bob Tomes to inquire about ADM, a very frustrated rep told me that when customers ask questions like this, they defer them to a corporate number, which he gave me. I didn’t call. As far as Five Star, I spoke with a rep and he said I should talk to their “Bronco expert”. I left a message and he never returned my call. The first rep did say that don’t have any hidden fees. Who knows.

Do you guys think that a potential group deal will be considerably better than X pricing? Either way, I’m in for the group deal, especially if I don’t have to play games with said dealers.
Sponsored

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question.
I'd signed up for this buyer's group, but have not placed a Bronco reservation with any dealer yet. Should/Do I need to submit a reservation first before this group buy is confirmed?

Revenant

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve got a reservation at Bob Times and one at Five Star Ford of Dallas. When I called Bob Tomes to inquire about ADM, a very frustrated rep told me that when customers ask questions like this, they defer them to a corporate number, which he gave me. I didn’t call. As far as Five Star, I spoke with a rep and he said I should talk to their “Bronco expert”. I left a message and he never returned my call. The first rep did say that don’t have any hidden fees. Who knows.

Do you guys think that a potential group deal will be considerably better than X pricing? Either way, I’m in for the group deal, especially if I don’t have to play games with said dealers.
Spoke with both these dealers. Not willing to come off MSRP but are going to accept X-plan. I even went around said "Bronco expert" at Five Star and spoke with the GM. Still unwilling to give me an incentive to stay with him.

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I appreciate the work you are doing on this! I'm hoping this will work, or I'll be driving to Granger or Laura Ford (MO) from La. It seems to be a no-brainer with x-plan + 1300 off of invoice...crazy!

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everyone, I just wanted to update all who have completed the Contact Me form and have not received anything further as of this morning. I am working through the list. Google is limiting the number of surveys I can send out per day. Please be patient with me and I will send you the information as soon as possible.
Thank you and your team....I'm hangin with yall......Granger is our safety net....but I bet yall will be causing major discomfort to dealers that may break ranks....good luck to us all

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking the big-city dealers don't care. They think they have enough traffic and reservations. Just wait until a big-dreaming, small-city dealer like @Granger Ford takes away a ton of reservations from them by playing fair and honest.

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been requesting x-plan prices and NO ADM in Louisiana at several dealers, so far I've gotten no real responses.. looks like a trip is in order!

BillOK

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey. I have a question and a few thoughts.

First. I submitted my questionnaire. Should I be getting a private email to confirm my setup?

Also. I appreciate what Granger And Laura are doing. I wonder if we ordered a large number of vehicles from them if we could get a bulk shipping rate to move all the vehicles on a couple trucks from AI or MO to Dallas?

Lastly, may I suggest a non-refundable deposit to the dealer of choice. I would think the dealer would be more likely to take us seriously if if we made that offer.

TxBronco1

First Edition
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just signed up !! Thanks for putting this together !!(y)(y)

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey. I have a question and a few thoughts.

First. I submitted my questionnaire. Should I be getting a private email to confirm my setup?

Also. I appreciate what Granger And Laura are doing. I wonder if we ordered a large number of vehicles from them if we could get a bulk shipping rate to move all the vehicles on a couple trucks from AI or MO to Dallas?

Lastly, may I suggest a non-refundable deposit to the dealer of choice. I would think the dealer would be more likely to take us seriously if if we made that offer.
1. Response to follow-up survey, no not yet. response to "contact me, yes, however, we have had an overwhelming response and have since learned that Google limits the amount of email / surveys that can be sent out in a day. Give it a couple of days from when you filled out the "contact me" and if you still haven't received something send one of us a pm. Of course, check your spam/junk mail.

2. It will be considered but the logistics of coordinating mass deliveries across a huge state with different build/delivery dates is a challenge to say the least. There are also advantages to keeping it Texas.

3. Also being considered as this will make all of us (dealer and buyers) contractually bound. Our "legal team" has already made some recommendations.

Be patient, slow, steady and thorough is going to win us this race

Sponsored

section204

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if my calculations are correct we might be aiming for Heart of Texas Ford, Inc. In Brady, TX. ?

Those of you who live in the upper west Panhandle region of Texas could drive as much as 801 miles to Brownsville or Tipton Motors, Inc for that matter.

So what does this actually mean?

Depending on the distance of the dealership from your location it is possible you could travel further than Granger in Iowa. The chances of that are probably next to none. Then there's the tax and registration debacle for out of state vehicle purchases.

All jokes aside here, we would all love to be "next door" to whoever offers the deal. The question is if there are a few willing to play ball with us, "Which one would be selected?" Is it a numbers game? Meaning the number of reservations in a region of Texas would be the deciding factor.

There's no scuffle from me here, just intriguing questions. A 4 hour drive for a Granger equivalent deal is a win for me.

and I want this stuff too

Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] 1596994762983

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mind if I ask where you found the merchandise?
Sewell Ford out of Odessa.

edit: but you can’t buy it, comes with a Bronco purchase from them.

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sewell Ford out of Odessa.

edit: but you can’t buy it, comes with a Bronco purchase from them.
Thanks. I assume other dealers will offer the swag as well, but will be interesting to see how they handle that. Maybe Sewell is willing to manage a below-invoice group buy for us ;)

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im in. i have my reservation at Leif Johnsons Super store in Buda. I am told they are able to get ordered vehicles quick.
you might try working with them.
Sponsored