First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but do we know how the plates on the new Bronco will be handled? I assume it will be like the normal scenario where we have temporary plates that are replaced with permanent plates a few weeks later. Just want to be sure.

In my case, at the time I pickup my new Bronco I’m planning on already having a personalized Bronco plate registered on one of my current vehicles (neither of which is a Bronco). The personalized plate is already ordered and my current plan is to put it on the car I’m NOT trading in and then handle all the transferring and re-registering of plates myself afterwards. In a more normal scenario, I might have the plate on the car I *am* trading in and have the dealership handle the re-registration.

NOTE: This is my first-ever personalized plate. If anyone knows of a better, “best practice” for handling this in Texas, I’m all ears.

Thanks again to the folks that led this effort on our behalf.
Your will be required to go to the county office that handles vehicle registration and transfer the plates. Dealers do not like handling personal plates.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im in Texas and would love to join your group! Not sure how I have missed this thread :(

Am I too late to the party?

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're going to need to have the Administrator update the original post with valid instructions and links given the OP's account is now deleted along with their Google document link.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That old link was to a Contact Me that has run its course and is no longer needed. Anyone who did not fill out the form will be eligible for any and all deals we come up with. Once a final decision is made, all detail offers will be posted to the forum in a new thread for everyone to see and decide if it will work for them. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions or concerns they can message either @Foordbrawnco or myself.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That old link was to a Contact Me that has run its course and is no longer needed. Anyone who did not fill out the form will be eligible for any and all deals we come up with. Once a final decision is made, all detail offers will be posted to the forum in a new thread for everyone to see and decide if it will work for them. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions or concerns the can message either @Foordbrawnco or myself.
Awesome! Thanks for keeping us informed and kicking ass for us!

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Somewhat off topic, (slightly) When ordering in December with this group buy will we be locking in financing and trade-ins, does anyone know. I ask as I am buying a house in February and know that I will need to have no credit hits and added accounts while i go through that and want to be sure I can lock this all up in December. If anyone knows I would appreciate the insight.

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Financing and trade-in's wont be locked in/looked at until vehicles are delivered whenever that will be for each of us.
Somewhat off topic, (slightly) When ordering in December with this group buy will we be locking in financing and trade-ins, does anyone know. I ask as I am buying a house in February and know that I will need to have no credit hits and added accounts while i go through that and want to be sure I can lock this all up in December. If anyone knows I would appreciate the insight.

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Financing and trade-in's wont be locked in/looked at until vehicles are delivered whenever that will be for each of us.
OK good to know assuming they will need something from us to lock in the build, but assuming a deposit of some sort?

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think some dealerships are asking for deposits but it's not a requirement. I know Granger won't be asking for anything additional until time of delivery/pick-up when we arrange payment/financing!

OK good to know assuming they will need something from us to lock in the build, but assuming a deposit of some sort?

Sponsored

mickoffroad.b

Badlands
First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely interested. Just joined b6g. How does the group buy work? Or suspected to work?

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm definitely interested. Just joined b6g. How does the group buy work? Or suspected to work?
A few of us have taken the liberty to negotiate a group buy deal for the b6g Texas area community. Basically looking for the best deal we can find with the hopes of bringing a majority of our reservations to a dealer, therefore bringing more money and possible future bronco allocations to that dealer. If you would like to know more, feel free to pm me (y)

Last edited: