Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright everyone, we have some good news. Our work has paid off and is done. Look for an update this week.

9D893284-DBEC-48AF-A1C8-B8D75B259AAE.gif
200.gif

Edit: Also thank y'all for the hard work !
Sponsored

Last edited:

BrentLee71

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just want to say thank you! Definitely not an easy task taking all this on. Really grateful for all the hard work, and the patience it must take. ?

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so grateful for y'all's hard work and time. Can't wait to see the deal. I really didn't want to drive to and deal with an out of state delearship for my trade-in. Especially since I want to keep my disabled veteran license plate. So excited!

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate all the leaders work that involves a "lot that goes into the negotiations". I seems to me that there are about a half dozen questions that involve a dealer filling in the answers with numbers with a best offer. The numbers win the contest or not. Does not appear to be that hard. If someone could give some input to the forum about what is involved with negotiations it may be comforting to the members waiting to make a dealer selection decision. Thank you
Okies taking a simplistic view of things? Shocking. Maybe you should start an Oklahoma group instead of whining about the Texas group.

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks y’all! This may be the diff between my wife letting me pull the trigger or not. She was decidedly NOT down for me to leave her alone with a baby for a day or two to pick up from B6G badass Granger, so I have hope!

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is going to be based entirely upon reservation order. Switching dealers isn't going to change that.

Sponsored

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From my understanding, when you order doesn't matter as they don't start building them until the order window closes (end of January). They will fulfill the orders based upon reservation numbers. In other words, you could be the last person to order, but if your reservation is first your order will be made first.

However, if you love your dealer and are very comfortable with them then peace of mind far outweighs saving a couple grand imo.
Sponsored