Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@BlueBronco is just trying to figure out how to break it to us that the deal is with a dealership in El Paso!!!!

1602612230085.png

Almost as far as Granger! Ok... I kid.... I hope.
And less of a fun, scenic drive (i-10 then i-20 the whole way...basically)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else looking as forward to the deal worked out as B&P being released? With that being said, drove my son's car for the first time in over a month. Going to be emotional day trading in his Challenger for the Bronco he had been waiting to be released. ?♥

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped by my current dealer today:

I figured that with the deal being final and reservations needing to change soon, I would check out my local dealership.

My reservation is with my local small North East Texas town (5k pop) Ford dealership who I have not heard from since the day I reserved. I sent three different emails over a number of weeks; no reply as of yet. ("She is now the finance manager, so no longer in sales position." - (but wouldn't any REAL business have someone watching that inbox?) I didn't say that out loud.)

The guys I met were REALLY nice. They new less about the Bronco than I did, but they seemed excited and eager to help. They gave me a booklet with some pictures in it and I asked about paint swatches. The sales manager came over and said he was glad to get this book out because it cost him $150 and he hadn't been able to use it yet.

We found the Cactus Gray (and we looked at Area 51 and Carbonized Gray too). They let me take the book outside and look at the pages in the sunlight and compare it up next to other cars on the lot. I am firmly on Cactus Gray now.

I asked about X-Plan - he said they would honor it, if Ford has it available to them. He would not commit to MSRP or any other pricing... that comes from their corporate headquarters and that hasn't been determined for the Bronco yet. I asked about ADM and he's said the only thing that is required is a $400 gps tracking that is required for insurance purposes on all vehicles sold at his dealership.

When I asked if they had a lot of reservations for Bronco's he said they had "lots and lots". When I asked if that was like 50 or hundreds, he said hundreds and hundreds. (I don't believe he has "hundreds" in a small town of 5k people when there are large towns (80k and 120k within 40 minutes) available to people.) So I asked if they all came in during the first few days or if they we trickling in... because I wanted to know where I stand in the top 50% and he said, " There's no way to know when you reserved yours, but I'm sure your reservation is on a piece of paper back there in the Bronco folder..." :)

I'm ready whenever the details come out about switching my reservation over to the Texas Buyer's Group...

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of us are going to be laughing our asses off when the dealer is revealed and it turns out to be the original one we reserved with that hasn’t given us the time of day up to this point.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
@BlueBronco is just trying to figure out how to break it to us that the deal is with a dealership in El Paso!!!!

1602612230085.png

Almost as far as Granger! Ok... I kid.... I hope.
I would be totally happy with that... seriously.

I have the fireworks Ready Here In El Paso County if so :).

Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] 20190619_193205_HDR

Sponsored

Krak-A-Pat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I too late??

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I too late??
You're not too late. Later this week the deal will be announced and anyone will have the option to participate. Read through the last few pages and then "watch this thread".

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
musicguyusa (OP) was only 1 of 6 of us negotiating on everyone’s behalf. He was not the “leader”. He just so happen to take the reigns as far as creating this thread. Since he left, nothing has changed. @BlueBronco @BroncoHooves @CumminsWayne @Section8 and myself are still working to get this deal squared away. We are very close to getting things finalized, and once we do we will be sure to let everyone know.

I appreciate all that you guys are doing, it takes a lot of time, thank you for the update.

TK-421

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I asked if they had a lot of reservations for Bronco's he said they had "lots and lots". When I asked if that was like 50 or hundreds, he said hundreds and hundreds...
Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] 4AD982FB-3C9D-41CB-844D-A96CDE035848
Sponsored