First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick tourx
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it too late to join? I clicked the contact info link but Google says it's deleted

Sponsored

RockstarBobby

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Jeep Wrangler - waiting on my 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Message me and I will get you set up
I want in on this. I messaged you for information as well. Thanks for all you've done to provide us with options.

tbeadle

Badlands
First Name
Triston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the news from Ford coming out last week, it’s got a bunch of dealers in a frenzy trying to figure everything out. We want to make sure we leave no stones unturned in this process to prevent any hitches during everyone’s order when the time comes. We will be sure to leave you guys time to make a decision, and to change dealerships.
i saw on another thread this was deal/buyer group was not going to happen. is that true?

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s definitely happening for the people that have already received the offer via email from our dealer and that have made the reservation switch. If that does not include you, we are unsure if the deal will open back up. Once more information becomes available to us, we will pass it along to everyone else.

tbeadle

Badlands
First Name
Triston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s definitely happening for the people that have already received the offer via email from our dealer and that have made the reservation switch. If that does not include you, we are unsure if the deal will open back up. Once more information becomes available to us, we will pass it along to everyone else.
aaaaahhhhh. weird. i know for a fact people were claiming it fell apart in another thread. please keep me posted. although i reserved mine 9/30 so i might not even get it til 2022

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

aaaaahhhhh. weird. i know for a fact people were claiming it fell apart in another thread. please keep me posted. although i reserved mine 9/30 so i might not even get it til 2022
Well it did fall apart... for you. Lol Hopefully they will open it back up eventually.

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ugh... I have been so busy with work, I have yet to be able to call. I have the email, so I will just have to make it happen tomorrow.
Sponsored