First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might have missed something. Is the deal back open? I had a friend who tried to get in but was a day late.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might have missed something. Is the deal back open? I had a friend who tried to get in but was a day late.
No, these are people who had already reached out before the deadline and who were still deciding whether to move or not.

You must have received the offer from the dealership to be eligible currrently.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, these are people who had already reached out before the deadline and who were still deciding whether to move or not.

You must have received the offer from the dealership to be eligible currrently.
Correct.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This went cold, I initially joined but didn't switch, was waiting for a better deals to pop, I understand it's now closed? what was the final deal?

Sponsored

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
This went cold, I initially joined but didn't switch, was waiting for a better deals to pop, I understand it's now closed? what was the final deal?
I made the same mistake. I didn't do the comparative shopping I should have before the deal closed. It was $1k off invoice. Which saves a lot more than $1k lol. My dealer currently is Invoice +2.9%. Which costs $2500 more. I didn't know this till today! Stupid me!

Cabronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made the same mistake. I didn't do the comparative shopping I should have before the deal closed. It was $1k off invoice. Which saves a lot more than $1k lol. My dealer currently is Invoice +2.9%. Which costs $2500 more. I didn't know this till today! Stupid me!
$2500 more than invoice or $2500 more than what the Texas Group deal would have been for your build?
Because if you’re saving anything below MSRP then it’s at least a silver lining :/

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
$2500 more than invoice or $2500 more than what the Texas Group deal would have been for your build?
Because if you’re saving anything below MSRP then it’s at least a silver lining :/
To be fair, 2.9 over invoice is still under MSRP. Not by much, it's pretty much spot on MSRP. The 1000 off invoice is like $2-3k below MSRP depending on build.

I may switch to Granger for this reason. No bitterness to my local dealer, they might not have much control over this.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Texas was the nearest deal to me, to be honest, I kept waiting for something nearer or better, Ford is doing very poor communication in terms of everything related to the Bronco, a lot of fans are defending Ford blindly but handling all this is horrible.
I can still transfer my reservation to Granger but they are 1800 miles away, so the $1000 saving isn't much when there is a local dealer still honoring X-Plan, I guess will wait and see.
Sponsored