Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Texas was the nearest deal to me, to be honest, I kept waiting for something nearer or better, Ford is doing very poor communication in terms of everything related to the Bronco, a lot of fans are defending Ford blindly but handling all this is horrible.
I can still transfer my reservation to Granger but they are 1800 miles away, so the $1000 saving isn't much when there is a local dealer still honoring X-Plan, I guess will wait and see.
I wouldnt worry too much about pricing. I think there will be a lot of reservations dropped. The 75% conversation rate Ford is projecting is most likely going to be 20-25%. I think there will be deals sooner than thought.
Sponsored

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those missing out should contact Granger on this forum and see about getting in on the $2k off invoice and switch dealers. They can deliver for around $1,100 from what I’ve seen and might still be better than local dealers.

I have Granger as my back up should anything fail on this deal. Plus perhaps I just exchange that for a Warthog (just dreaming).

Ecoboost89

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4-Runner Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone heard from the Dealer on allocation numbers or anything? I called today and was told someone would reach out "soon"

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard from the Dealer on allocation numbers or anything? I called today and was told someone would reach out "soon"
This thread is dead for the most part. Try the private thread if you’re in it.
@BlueBronco might be able to help you

bbmedic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was contacted by the dealer. They are working on all of the reservation. They should be reaching out to everyone soon to confirm the order.

Sponsored

thatguy92

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone reserved their order yet? I've yet to hear from the dealership besides confirming they're filling orders

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
where is the private thread?
I don't see your username on our spreadsheet. Send or post your reservation number so I can confirm you are in our group and I will get you added and send you a link for our thread.

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see your username on our spreadsheet. Send or post your reservation number so I can confirm you are in our group and I will get you added and send you a link for our thread.
Right now, all I have is an Authorization number and a tracking number.

Can I track my vehicle's progress with those or do I still need to wait on the VIN?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right now, all I have is an Authorization number and a tracking number.

Can I track my vehicle's progress with those or do I still need to wait on the VIN?
Not exactly sure what your asking, this is an old and dead thread dedicated to starting a Texas group buy. It doesn't appear that you are part of our group. If that is incorrect, you can send me your res number so I can confirm and get you added.

If you aren't part of our buyers group and have questions about your current order or tracking your build then there are much better threads for that.

zrockin

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Frontier 4x4 Midnight
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting, I ordered through Bob Utter Ford in Sherman Tx using this group deal. My order number is 10443143

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, I ordered through Bob Utter Ford in Sherman Tx using this group deal. My order number is 10443143
I found your reservation on our spread sheet. Check your notifications for a link to our private thread. Be sure to read post #1 for updates and feel free to jump right in after that. No need to read 700 pages unless you are really bored.
Sponsored