Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted more ground clearance for my Sasquatch mainly for light to moderate off-roading but also for the look. I love the feel of the stock HOSS suspension so I’m a bit worried about the lift changing the feel.

I may one day try 37s but for now I’m good with the stock 35s.

Should I go with the Zone 2/1”spacer lift or the 3/2” Adventure spacer lift with UCAs?

Would they both ride similar or would the 3” be a firmer ride?
Sponsored

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Front end- Pretty sure they use the same spacer "puck" to get the first 1.5" of lift. The 2" uses a little 0.5" spring preload, while the 3" uses 1.5" preload.

Obviously the 3" will firm the front considerably more.

I would personally pick the 2" if sticking with 35s or small 37s. But if going for full sized 37s you'll want the 3" lift.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the 3” and 37’s and don’t regret it at all. The suspension doesn’t feel much different from stock at all. I thought it was going to feel a lot more firm, but it doesn’t to me.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the 2in with upper control arms for my non sas badlands and love it. Ride is great. I was concerned with maxing out and having worn out cv joint prematurely…

OP
OP

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with the 3” and 37’s and don’t regret it at all. The suspension doesn’t feel much different from stock at all. I thought it was going to feel a lot more firm, but it doesn’t to me.
Did you go Zone 3”? The shop quoted 815 for install and alignment. Is that reasonable?

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you go Zone 3”? The shop quoted 815 for install and alignment. Is that reasonable?
I went with the maxlider lift. So 3” zone but with the BDS upper arms instead.
As far as the quote, I’m not really sure to be honest. I’m a Ford tech, so I did my own install.

Grey Mare

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the Zone 2” on my non squatch Badlands, no ride change and plenty of room. But like already mentioned if your gonna run 37’s you may want the 3”.

BlackBeauty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the Zone 2” on my non squatch Badlands, no ride change and plenty of room. But like already mentioned if your gonna run 37’s you may want the 3”.
Can you run 37s on the Badlands 4.46 gears without a noticeable reduction in power?

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didnt see a Zone 2" lift for the Sasquatch like the OP stated. I only see the 1" Level and 3". I have been looking at the Maxlider or Zone 3" but also saw that Rough Country released a 2.5" with UCAs and drop brackets. https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-bronco-lift-kit-51071.html?find=2022-ford-bronco-4wd-856075

Looks interesting but not sure if anyone has tried it out yet since its new. It will fit 37's
Over the weekend, I installed the new 2.5'' RC lift with the UCA and new diff bracket and track bar bracket. The front struts were a huge PITA reinstalling once I put the spacers on top as they DID NOT want to go back in. However, the diff bracket and track bar bracket were easy to install. The only issue I'm running into now is some movement within the upper U-joint of the intermediate steering shaft. Per RC's instructions, I had to disconnect this piece to extract the UCA bolt on the driver's side.

Once I reconnected it, a slight shimmy in the steering wheel is now present and currently makes a clicking noise when slightly turning the steering wheel an inch or so to each side at a standstill. I had my wife move the wheel while I watched the U-joint, and the steering shaft coming from the firewall is moving ever so slightly within the top U-joint, but the pinch bolt going into the clamp for the U-joint is adequately torqued. It's at the dealership now getting diagnosed while getting its alignment.

I'm not the most mechanically inclined, but I swapped out my non-SAS suspension for the SAS suspension, so I felt this was in my wheelhouse. I was drawn to this kit as it did not require disassembly of the struts and the use of a coil compressor. I made it work, but it sure did kick my ass in the process. A great learning experience for sure. Here is a pic of the final product (without front bumper and hidden winch from RC, so front end is up a tad)

Ford Bronco Zone 2” or 3” lift for Sasquatch 1653509763247

Sponsored

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the maxlider lift. So 3” zone but with the BDS upper arms instead.
As far as the quote, I’m not really sure to be honest. I’m a Ford tech, so I did my own install.
Can OEM sasquatch wheels with 37 tires be used without spacer with this kit or is spacer required. Any rubbing at max articulation with maxlider lift

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can OEM sasquatch wheels with 37 tires be used without spacer with this kit or is spacer required. Any rubbing at max articulation with maxlider lift
Not 100% sure but I doubt Sasquatch wheels will work without some type of spacer. I have method wheels with 0 offset, so I have no rubbing at all.

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to the guys at Texas Complete Bronco about keeping stock Sas wheels with the 3" zone lift and they said it couldn't be done without spacers

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Over the weekend, I installed the new 2.5'' RC lift with the UCA and new diff bracket and track bar bracket. The front struts were a huge PITA reinstalling once I put the spacers on top as they DID NOT want to go back in. However, the diff bracket and track bar bracket were easy to install. The only issue I'm running into now is some movement within the upper U-joint of the intermediate steering shaft. Per RC's instructions, I had to disconnect this piece to extract the UCA bolt on the driver's side.

Once I reconnected it, a slight shimmy in the steering wheel is now present and currently makes a clicking noise when slightly turning the steering wheel an inch or so to each side at a standstill. I had my wife move the wheel while I watched the U-joint, and the steering shaft coming from the firewall is moving ever so slightly within the top U-joint, but the pinch bolt going into the clamp for the U-joint is adequately torqued. It's at the dealership now getting diagnosed while getting its alignment.

I'm not the most mechanically inclined, but I swapped out my non-SAS suspension for the SAS suspension, so I felt this was in my wheelhouse. I was drawn to this kit as it did not require disassembly of the struts and the use of a coil compressor. I made it work, but it sure did kick my ass in the process. A great learning experience for sure. Here is a pic of the final product (without front bumper and hidden winch from RC, so front end is up a tad)

Ford Bronco Zone 2” or 3” lift for Sasquatch 1653509763247
Any update on your steering shaft? Looking at BDS UCA’s and a zone lift
Sponsored