Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This kit [ZONF1221] has been purchased and measured by a member (not me - but I have pictures).

Front Spacer - Tilted spacer measuring 7/8" on the thin side and 1 1/8" on the thick side (1.00" spacer lift).
Front Perch - 1/2" overall piece, but the shock shoulder sits up in the bottom about 1/8", so it is basically a 3/8" spring pre-load.
Bump stop - 1/2" plastic bump stop to restrict over-compression of the spring due to pre-load.
Rear Spacer - 1.30 inch spacer.

Net result should be:
Front = (1.00 + 0.38) x 1.5 = 2.1 inches
Rear = 1.30 inches
Level effect = 2.1 - 1.3 = 0.8 inches (front up)

I will add one or two of the RC 3/16" spacers to the rear to dial in a little more rake (the two doors don't always seem to have as much rake as the four doors).

This looks just right to me, and about all the Badlands/Sasquatch suspensions can give without going exotic (diff drop, portals, etc.). Of course bigger perch collars can be used, and are used in kits like the Zone 3 inch and RPG 2.25 inch, but for reasons explained in other posts, bigger perches fight against the Bilstein ESCV system in a way which is counterproductive to the intention and investment.

And as always, it's better to put in new coilovers (bla, bla, bla...).
I have the 2in kit arriving tomorrow if you need photos or additional measurements. Hopefully taking delivery of my badlands and installing the kit with zone UCAs in 1-3 weeks...
Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Zone 2 inch Lift Level for Badlands and SAS 812AA761-E949-452F-98E4-7F8DFD0855AF

24A14564-F0BB-4663-B342-CCB10C491BFB.jpeg

E57EA7A2-F998-4AC1-B6A5-6171BC33FEFD.jpeg

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Old post but thanks for the pics. Def gonna go with this 2” lift. I also want new UCA’s will the some 2” work with the UCA upgrade as well?
I did the 2in adventure lift for badlands/Sasquatch and the zone upper control arms. Been great so far. Finally took it off-road today and handled great! Everything was a little too easy.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered this kit last night. What do you all think about leaving the bump stop extension out?

I see no reason to reduce travel with how short the perch spacer is.

Sponsored

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zone 2"kit with 37x12.50x17 Mickey T's AT. Love it so far.

Ford Bronco Zone 2 inch Lift Level for Badlands and SAS 20220716_074120
I've thought about doing this same setup with 37x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T. But also different wheels, FUEL 17x9 with 1+ offset. How does this drive with the Zone 2" Kit? Any issues with rubbing?

Big Mak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've thought about doing this same setup with 37x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T. But also different wheels, FUEL 17x9 with 1+ offset. How does this drive with the Zone 2" Kit? Any issues with rubbing?
Very very slight at full lock to the left I can't even see what it's rubbing on it's so slight. And I have been off road with no rubbing .

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very very slight at full lock to the left I can't even see what it's rubbing on it's so slight. And I have been off road with no rubbing .
Thanks, I do see you have no side steps, just rock slides. I have the OEM side steps for SAS, hope they don't rub or I may have to change out my side steps. I went ahead and bought this lift kit, just need to order my tires now.

Big Mak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, I do see you have no side steps, just rock slides. I have the OEM side steps for SAS, hope they don't rub or I may have to change out my side steps. I went ahead and bought this lift kit, just need to order my tires now.
I have the amp side steps that are automatic up and down. They are very far away from rubbing. I like them a lot.

Sponsored

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Zone 2"kit with 37x12.50x17 Mickey T's AT. Love it so far.

Ford Bronco Zone 2 inch Lift Level for Badlands and SAS 20220716_074120
Do you have wheel spacers as well? Did you get the tires at the same time or afterwards? Curious if you hd photos of the 35s with this lift.

Big Mak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No wheel spacers. Lift and tires were at the same time.