Destroyer

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2015 JKUR
Bronco
Badlands
EVERY wheel by EVERY manufacturer on any modern car/truck is hub-centric. Yes, there's no load (normally) but shear forces when the occur are taken by the center of the wheel (strongest part) and not by the lugs/nuts. The lugs/nuts are designed for lateral forces - but lugs can flex and bend with shear forces when the rim is not hub-centric.
The original conversation was referring to hub centric rings and aftermarket wheels, which are primarily NOT hub-centric. This is so they don't have to manufacturer tens of different hub sizes to fit each and every possible vehicle. There is no load on hub centric rings.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Nice sturdy look. Have a question since you have a BB. Is there space for the front facing camera if switching to a BB grill? It looks like there's a gap between the letters so it would work.

aavilla

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX
Bronco
Outer Banks
Looks good dude!! But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.

Here are some pics of mine with 37x12.5R17 and 3 inch lift. No rubbing in forward or reverse.

Ps-does anyone know if our broncos wheel hubs are Hubcentric or not? It feels like they are when the bronco is under throttle going over little bumps. Or it could just be me lol..

HYoqFdZT-166789555.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg
That -12 offset with 35s is such a a proper stance! Can’t wait! I’ve been waiting to put my Rays10s with the same offset!

Advertisement

fifteen52
Advertisement