Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After two months of having it bone stock, it was time to stuff some 35's under it! Specs and notes below!

2021 Bronco Big Bend 4 Dr Mid Pack
2" Zone Lift
35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's
18x9 -12mm Offset Fuel Octanes

Edit: YES THE CRASH BARS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF NOW AND RUBBING IS GONE.

Does it rub? YES. It rubs on both front and back crash bars on front wheels, I am thinking because of the -12mm offset. I looked at all the forums, all Zone's documents and figured the 35's would fit but they rub JUST over a full rotation of the steering wheel.

The Crash bars coming off and will be much better to drive.
Overall the Zone lift is a nice lift. The -12mm wheels stick out a good amount. They look GREAT and give it a very mean stance, however, I am in Ontario and the poke is not legal. Sasquatch Flares most likely going on.

VERY happy with how it turned out. If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy to answer any questions I can.

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco CFD3826E-9C4D-40FD-BD3A-B81688522C63

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco 9F7AED0D-508F-462D-A13E-450FEBADCF3A

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco 9248B9AA-DF4E-425E-A000-EA34A8947CB3

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco 4EEABAA6-D3E4-44C3-8D67-066745354C35
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nice vertical image, like it's climbing a mountain!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sharp rig. I like the profile views showing the lift/tire combo.

Waaaay too much poke for my taste.
-19 will be roughly two inches further out than Squatch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sharp rig. I like the profile views showing the lift/tire combo.

Waaaay too much poke for my taste.
-19 will be roughly two inches further out than Squatch.
It is definitely a LOT of poke. It was more than I was expecting. But I do like it. I think it will look very good with the Sasquatch Flares.

OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At least thats an easy fix, looks great completely changes the look
The bolts were in there VERY tight lol but a breaker bar got them out. Thank you! I’m very happy with the final product.

Sponsored

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks good dude!! But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.

Here are some pics of mine with 37x12.5R17 and 3 inch lift. No rubbing in forward or reverse.

Ps-does anyone know if our broncos wheel hubs are Hubcentric or not? It feels like they are when the bronco is under throttle going over little bumps. Or it could just be me lol..

HYoqFdZT-166789555.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After two months of having it bone stock, it was time to stuff some 35's under it! Specs and notes below!

2" Zone Lift

Does it rub? YES. It rubs on both front and back crash bars on front wheels, I am thinking because of the -12mm offset. I looked at all the forums, all Zone's documents and figured the 35's would fit but they rub JUST over a full rotation of the steering wheel. Crash bars coming off and will be much better to drive.
Overall the Zone lift is a nice lift. The -12mm wheels stick out a good amount. They look GREAT and give it a very mean stance, however, I am in Ontario and the poke is not legal. Sasquatch Flares most likely going on.

VERY happy with how it turned out. If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy to answer any questions I can.
that looks great but man even with the bigger flares your doors are going to get chewed up with rocks arent they?

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2" Zone Lift

Does it rub? YES. It rubs on both front and back crash bars on front wheels, I am thinking because of the -12mm offset. I looked at all the forums, all Zone's documents and figured the 35's would fit but they rub JUST over a full rotation of the steering wheel. Crash bars coming off and will be much better to drive.

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco IMG_0110

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco IMG_0110

What gear ratio did you go with from the factory? Are you noticing any signs of any acceleration or driving differences?

Manotick Badlands

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good dude!! But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.

Here are some pics of mine with 37x12.5R17 and 3 inch lift. No rubbing in forward or reverse.

Ps-does anyone know if our broncos wheel hubs are Hubcentric or not? It feels like they are when the bronco is under throttle going over little bumps. Or it could just be me lol..

Would you ID your side steps please.
Sponsored