First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the red with the black flares. I’m getting white, not sure I like black flares with the white. Hopefully they come out with more options soon. Build week 11/8!! Woo Hoo!!

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good dude!! But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.

Here are some pics of mine with 37x12.5R17 and 3 inch lift. No rubbing in forward or reverse.

Ps-does anyone know if our broncos wheel hubs are Hubcentric or not? It feels like they are when the bronco is under throttle going over little bumps. Or it could just be me lol..

HYoqFdZT-166789555.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg
can you tell me exactly what you have on here, i see rim size, which lift, what offset and did you have to do anything else to fit? I love this size and look but i dont have any idea how to determine those sizes, thanks in advance for your help!!

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anyone going to address the camber of the rear wheels.. on a daily driver?

CFD3826E-9C4D-40FD-BD3A-B81688522C63.jpeg

Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.
It's a solid rear axle, there is no adjusting camber. Trac Bars have no other purpose then centering the axle under the frame/body. The wheel bearings are fine.

OP, big fan of the wheel/tire combo. Especially with the amount of backspace those wheels have...really sets the tires out nicely!

OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anyone going to address the camber of the rear wheels.. on a daily driver?

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco CFD3826E-9C4D-40FD-BD3A-B81688522C63
This angle seems to really exaggerate it and make it look more aggressive than it is! Here is a better picture. Alignment was done right after lift and tires. It is within the proper spec.

1B90BF82-18A6-48BF-BAE7-02C94D9D10D8.jpeg

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After two months of having it bone stock, it was time to stuff some 35's under it! Specs and notes below!

2021 Bronco Big Bend 4 Dr Mid Pack
2" Zone Lift
35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's
18x9 -12mm Offset Fuel Octanes

Edit: YES THE CRASH BARS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF NOW AND RUBBING IS GONE.

Does it rub? YES. It rubs on both front and back crash bars on front wheels, I am thinking because of the -12mm offset. I looked at all the forums, all Zone's documents and figured the 35's would fit but they rub JUST over a full rotation of the steering wheel.

The Crash bars coming off and will be much better to drive.
Overall the Zone lift is a nice lift. The -12mm wheels stick out a good amount. They look GREAT and give it a very mean stance, however, I am in Ontario and the poke is not legal. Sasquatch Flares most likely going on.

VERY happy with how it turned out. If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy to answer any questions I can.

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco 1B90BF82-18A6-48BF-BAE7-02C94D9D10D8

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco 1B90BF82-18A6-48BF-BAE7-02C94D9D10D8

How are you keeping license plate upright in front thx in advance

OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's a solid rear axle, there is no adjusting camber. Trac Bars have no other purpose then centering the axle under the frame/body. The wheel bearings are fine.

OP, big fan of the wheel/tire combo. Especially with the amount of backspace those wheels have...really sets the tires out nicely!
Thank you, Destroyer! This was my thought as well, I did not see any adjustment back there.
I have since painted the grille matte black and I think it really ties the look together!

04A1A75B-2B3E-47D1-A8C2-C53F2D55FE46.jpeg

OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How are you keeping license plate upright in front thx in advance
Great question! I used double sided tape that is also Velcro so I can have it on when I need it and take it off for pictures for a bit of a cleaner look

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good dude!! But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.

Here are some pics of mine with 37x12.5R17 and 3 inch lift. No rubbing in forward or reverse.

Ps-does anyone know if our broncos wheel hubs are Hubcentric or not? It feels like they are when the bronco is under throttle going over little bumps. Or it could just be me lol..

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco 04A1A75B-2B3E-47D1-A8C2-C53F2D55FE46

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco 04A1A75B-2B3E-47D1-A8C2-C53F2D55FE46

Nice rig!
Whats the offset on your impacts?

CoolTech

Wildtrak
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All of the OEM wheel options on the Bronco are most definitely hub-centric. This is the case with almost every wheel from every manufacturer. With a hub-centric wheel, shear forces (vertical movement of the wheel when you strike a rock, for example) are transferred to the hub. This is an extremely good design - hence the reason ALL manufacturers do it. Ironically, almost all aftermarket wheels are NOT hub-centric but rather lug-centric. In this case the wheel studs - in addition to keeping the wheel tight against the hub, must also be responsible for shear forces. It is a woefully inferior design. The reason the aftermarket does this is so that one wheel might fit several different vehicles given that they have the same lug pattern.

It would be REALLY nice to see a wheel manufacturer get serious about offering a quality Bronco-specific wheel that was hub-centric.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Thanks!! And good to know on no camber adjustment (its just his wheel offset) bc the angle of that one pic his rear camber looks too positive aka it looked like shit for a second there and was just trying to help. But other pics prove its fine. I think lol ;) If it were a bad positive camber, it would mess up his wheel bearings over time.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All of the OEM wheel options on the Bronco are most definitely hub-centric. This is the case with almost every wheel from every manufacturer. With a hub-centric wheel, shear forces (vertical movement of the wheel when you strike a rock, for example) are transferred to the hub. This is an extremely good design - hence the reason ALL manufacturers do it. Ironically, almost all aftermarket wheels are NOT hub-centric but rather lug-centric. In this case the wheel studs - in addition to keeping the wheel tight against the hub, must also be responsible for shear forces. It is a woefully inferior design. The reason the aftermarket does this is so that one wheel might fit several different vehicles given that they have the same lug pattern.

It would be REALLY nice to see a wheel manufacturer get serious about offering a quality Bronco-specific wheel that was hub-centric.
thats what hub-centric rings are for.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
thats what hub-centric rings are for.
Dont go the cheap route if you get rings. Get toigh aluminum, not plastic!! Plastic will melt. Also always use the right amount of anti-sieze grease on em before install.
Sponsored