Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EVERY wheel by EVERY manufacturer on any modern car/truck is hub-centric. Yes, there's no load (normally) but shear forces when the occur are taken by the center of the wheel (strongest part) and not by the lugs/nuts. The lugs/nuts are designed for lateral forces - but lugs can flex and bend with shear forces when the rim is not hub-centric.
The original conversation was referring to hub centric rings and aftermarket wheels, which are primarily NOT hub-centric. This is so they don't have to manufacturer tens of different hub sizes to fit each and every possible vehicle. There is no load on hub centric rings.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice sturdy look. Have a question since you have a BB. Is there space for the front facing camera if switching to a BB grill? It looks like there's a gap between the letters so it would work.

aavilla

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good dude!! But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.

Here are some pics of mine with 37x12.5R17 and 3 inch lift. No rubbing in forward or reverse.

Ps-does anyone know if our broncos wheel hubs are Hubcentric or not? It feels like they are when the bronco is under throttle going over little bumps. Or it could just be me lol..

HYoqFdZT-166789555.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg
That -12 offset with 35s is such a a proper stance! Can’t wait! I’ve been waiting to put my Rays10s with the same offset!

OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you all for the comments and excitement about the build! I have done a video walk-around of the Bronco since this thread started in Sept. Link is here:

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did something very similar with my Big Bend. Today I had a Zone 2" lift installed along with Sasquatch rims I purchased online and 35" Toyo A/T III's and a Rough Country brake light extender. Love how it looks and drives.

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco IMG_5971

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco IMG_5972

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco IMG_5973

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 9.42.55 AM.png

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did something very similar with my Big Bend. Today I had a Zone 2" lift installed along with Sasquatch rims I purchased online and 35" Toyo A/T III's and a Rough Country brake light extender. Love how it looks and drives.

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 9.42.55 AM

Ford Bronco Zone 2" Lift with 35's (Falken Wildpeak) and Fuel Octanes on Big Bend Bronco Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 9.42.55 AM

Looks great! I love the Sasquatch rims.

landrover

Big Bend
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

IMG_5971.jpg

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5973.jpg
Are those 315, 70, r17 tires? Do they fit pretty well on the stock big bend wheels?

I'm waiting to hit 10k miles before I do anything, but planning on doing the RC 2 or 3.5 inch lift and getting 35s.

I might have to copy you!

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks good dude!! But It looks like maybe too much positive camber in the rear. Maybe adjusting the rear track bar will help bring in more negative camber or its just the big wheel offset and nothing you can do which over time may wipe out your wheel barings.

Here are some pics of mine with 37x12.5R17 and 3 inch lift. No rubbing in forward or reverse.

Ps-does anyone know if our broncos wheel hubs are Hubcentric or not? It feels like they are when the bronco is under throttle going over little bumps. Or it could just be me lol..

How does one go about adjust the camber on a solid rear axle?

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are those 315, 70, r17 tires? Do they fit pretty well on the stock big bend wheels?

I'm waiting to hit 10k miles before I do anything, but planning on doing the RC 2 or 3.5 inch lift and getting 35s.

I might have to copy you!
They are 315/70/R17 tires. But I swapped out the Big Bend rims for some Sasquatch rims I bought used on Marketplace. So I don't know if the 315/70/R17's fit on the stock Big Bend wheels.

Please do copy me with what you do.

For what it's worth, I also bought the RC tail light extender for $20, so that the back middle tail light fit nicely over the 35" spare. I added a new picture from the front which gives you a better look at the Toyo's and the poke.
Sponsored