Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this lift the best on the market? No, it's $600!

Would you want to slap this on with 37s and do hard-core off-roading? Probably not.

Is it a great lift for the price? Absolutely!

Is it a good lift for 90% of rigs out there? Sure, because most people aren't going to do things that are going to put the rack and CVs in extreme binds. This lift would be fine for mild to moderate trail-riding, not to mention all of the mall crawlers, pavement princesses, and bro-dozers...

Personally, I have to admit that I am tempted for $600. I don't think the factory ride height of the Sasquatch looks aggressive enough. That being said, I do plan of wheeling my Bronco so I really should wait for a kit that addresses the steering and CV angles. I really don't wanna spend $2k+ on a lift (along with who knows what on wheels and tires), but I also don't want to be swapping out a new rack...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You spent $750 for the UCAs, this is a whole kit in the $600-$670 price range which includes an UCA and all the spacers needed.

I have ran the Delta Joints and IMO they are kind of gimmicky. There is no seal on the bottom and the grease groove in the ball joint just allows grease to pour out the bottom without it being sealed. So it was always messy around the joint. They are not close to being a uniball setup, more so a fancy looking ball joint that isn't as good as a traditional ball joint since it uses a rubber washer as the "spring". I cut it apart after running it and was less than impressed. A MOOG ball joint has a sintered metal bearing and a heavy duty spring washer versus a rubber O-ring. I took them off and went to a traditional ball joint. Just my opinion.

IMG_7545[1].JPG

IMG_7546[1].JPG
My quote was referring the BDS kit that was just released for almost $6k

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone installed this on their Bronco yet? Curious to see how it looks installed with the stock Sasquatch wheels and tires.
I don’t think any have shipped yet. I bought mine shortly after announced and haven’t heard anything

Sponsored

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this lift the best on the market? No, it's $600!

Would you want to slap this on with 37s and do hard-core off-roading? Probably not.

Is it a great lift for the price? Absolutely!

Is it a good lift for 90% of rigs out there? Sure, because most people aren't going to do things that are going to put the rack and CVs in extreme binds. This lift would be fine for mild to moderate trail-riding, not to mention all of the mall crawlers, pavement princesses, and bro-dozers...

Personally, I have to admit that I am tempted for $600. I don't think the factory ride height of the Sasquatch looks aggressive enough. That being said, I do plan of wheeling my Bronco so I really should wait for a kit that addresses the steering and CV angles. I really don't wanna spend $2k+ on a lift (along with who knows what on wheels and tires), but I also don't want to be swapping out a new rack...
Which lift is this?

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does 4 wheel parts offer this?
Idk, but if they do I'd make sure to ask if they also supply a jar of Vaseline with your order because they gonna sodomize you on the mark-up and labor.

I won't do business with 4WP, they rape people for a living....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Idk, but if they do I'd make sure to ask if they also supply a jar of Vaseline with your order because they gonna sodomize you on the mark-up and labor.

I won't do business with 4WP, they rape people for a living....
went there yesterday. They told me $1000 to install it, $600 for the lift, $1600 for the 37” BFG K02, $250 for programmer. It was around $4k out the door. That’s with my stock Sasquatch wheels. He is gonna check w Zone off-road to insure factory offset will work.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry Im not a suspension expert. I can say I have no interest in these cheap spacer lifts. I will wait until a true lift kit is out that drops the diff and corrects all the CV geometry etc.
this 👆🏽

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model