R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Maxlider is more than double the price. Is that due to the Ball Joint factor or just overall quality of the kit?
The BDS UCA isn't cheap. I think the cast aluminum Zone UCA is similar in quality to factory UCA, whereas BDS is an upgrade.
Ford Bronco Zone Offroad 3" 3.5" and 4" Lift Kits for 2021 Bronco (Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch) 1635273326772

I am interested in these lower arm cams to lock-in the alignment. Seems like a good idea.
Ford Bronco Zone Offroad 3" 3.5" and 4" Lift Kits for 2021 Bronco (Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch) 1635273681818
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BDS UCA isn't cheap. I think the cast aluminum Zone UCA is similar in quality to factory UCA, whereas BDS is an upgrade.
Ford Bronco Zone Offroad 3" 3.5" and 4" Lift Kits for 2021 Bronco (Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch) 1635273681818

I am interested in these lower arm cams to lock-in the alignment. Seems like a good idea.
Wow, those are expensive. I bought some really nice Delta Joint UCAs for my 4Runner last year and they were $750. Most of the 4Runner units are in the $500-$800 range.

Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So if I have a 4dr Badlands w/sasquatch, would I need to get F97 or F100?
Pretty sure F97 since you have the Sasquatch shock...F100 appears to be a Badlands without Sasquatch but I would contact them to verify...just reading from their one liner descriptions which would be more clarifying on F100 to state "Badlands (non-Sasquatch).

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still haven't read the first post to understand the question and answer huh.
Yes I read his and yours... your sayin he can't have a Badlands W/ Sasquatch... ur saying he has Sasquatch. And by Definition he has Badlands Sasquatch. Which is a thing... in context of what he was asking. He has to buy the package for Sasquatch package.. but u didn't say that..

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I'm not big on spacer lifts, but I want a short term cosmetic fix. So I ordered the F97 kit from TC Customs for now. I'll wait to see what all the aftermarket comes up with in regards to coilover kits and reevaluate in Mid to late 2022 for a more permanent solution.

Sponsored

rcman989

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like this was clarified on their listing.

Ford Bronco Zone Offroad 3" 3.5" and 4" Lift Kits for 2021 Bronco (Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch) 1636372545840

rcman989

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or CV joints,
I ordered this kit and previously had the 2" kit from Zone. The top spacers are identical, so the amount of droop is the same as a 2" kit, the difference being they give a spring perch collar as well with an extended bump stop on the shaft of the strut to prevent the spring from going into coil bind. Very well thought out kit in that regard.

rcman989

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, those are expensive. I bought some really nice Delta Joint UCAs for my 4Runner last year and they were $750. Most of the 4Runner units are in the $500-$800 range.
You spent $750 for the UCAs, this is a whole kit in the $600-$670 price range which includes an UCA and all the spacers needed.

I have ran the Delta Joints and IMO they are kind of gimmicky. There is no seal on the bottom and the grease groove in the ball joint just allows grease to pour out the bottom without it being sealed. So it was always messy around the joint. They are not close to being a uniball setup, more so a fancy looking ball joint that isn't as good as a traditional ball joint since it uses a rubber washer as the "spring". I cut it apart after running it and was less than impressed. A MOOG ball joint has a sintered metal bearing and a heavy duty spring washer versus a rubber O-ring. I took them off and went to a traditional ball joint. Just my opinion.

IMG_7545[1].JPG

IMG_7546[1].JPG

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You spent $750 for the UCAs, this is a whole kit in the $600-$670 price range which includes an UCA and all the spacers needed.

I have ran the Delta Joints and IMO they are kind of gimmicky. There is no seal on the bottom and the grease groove in the ball joint just allows grease to pour out the bottom without it being sealed. So it was always messy around the joint. They are not close to being a uniball setup, more so a fancy looking ball joint that isn't as good as a traditional ball joint since it uses a rubber washer as the "spring". I cut it apart after running it and was less than impressed. A MOOG ball joint has a sintered metal bearing and a heavy duty spring washer versus a rubber O-ring. I took them off and went to a traditional ball joint. Just my opinion.

Ford Bronco Zone Offroad 3" 3.5" and 4" Lift Kits for 2021 Bronco (Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch) IMG_7546[1].JPG

Ford Bronco Zone Offroad 3" 3.5" and 4" Lift Kits for 2021 Bronco (Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch) IMG_7546[1].JPG
That groove in addition to letting the grease out will let water and grit in! Neither is good for the ball joint. I see early life failure.
Sponsored