Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've owned 10 Wranglers! A CJ, 2 YJ's, 5 TJ's and 2 JK's... My last 4 wranglers have had Zone Offroad suspension lifts and the one before those was a BDS lift who owns Zone Offroad from my understanding.

All of my lifts were 3-4" suspension lifts that had coilovers, bumpstops, relocation brkts, etc etc. so I'm ex tactic over the fact that I can get a 4" lift from Zone with just spacers and new UCA's for around $700 for my 1st Bronco. My concern is why?? Zone Offroad explained to me that the Bronco has a much different suspension than the Jeep Wrangler and they can be lifted with less parts. Does anyone else have any worry that by just adding spacers and UCA's may take a toll on the stock parts in a year or so? Does anyone have a Zone 4" lift yet and do you like it?
Sponsored

Milzy90

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE 20 Explorer ST 90 Bronco + many more
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was going to order it however I was advised it was 8-10 weeks out when I submitted so I canceled the order. In the past I've used this style of lift with F-150's in the past with no issues for my personal vehicles, friends and dealership customers. I don't know if long term will have any affects on the cv axles and other front end parts however the installation itself should be straight forward. As for the less parts that is correct, IFS and solid axle are going to be very different in requirement of parts for lift kit.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else have any worry that by just adding spacers and UCA's may take a toll on the stock parts in a year or so?
Yes. This is the worst way to achieve a lift. At 4" and up you need to be looking at a drop crossmember.
Sponsored