Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ZONE OFFROAD CAM Lockout Plates For 2021 Ford Bronco & Sport ZONF5301

Link to buy: https://ticklemybronco.com/products/ab-fb-zon-zonf5301-t14

Price: $50.33
Please use AN5 discount code for additional savings

Lock in your Broncos alignment specs with these cam lockout plates from Zone Offroad. Specially designed to not rotate under extreme use like the factory cams. They feature 15-lockout positions correct your alignment at a wide range of stock and lifted ride heights. They use a laser cut steel construction finished in a durable black e-coating and install easily under your Ford Bronco.

QUICK SPECS Is Adjustable No Metal Cutting Required No Welding Required No

FEATURES Lower cams feature 15 lockout positions to correct alignment setting at a wide range of lift heights with stock and aftermarket control arms. Easy, bolt on installation under your Bronco. Can be used on stock and lifted Broncos. Lockout design maintains positioning where traditional cam can be "knocked out" during offroad use or other hard impacts. Finished in a durable black e-coating Designed and manufactured in the USA.

Fitment: 2021 Ford Bronco & Bronco Sport

Ford Bronco ZONE OFFROAD CAM Lockout Plates For 2021 Ford Bronco & Sport ZONF5301 ab-fb-zon-zonf5301-t14-zone-offroad-cam-lockout-plates-for-2021-ford-bronco-sport-zonf5301
Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just ordered these from Lethal Performance and will be receiving them today via FedEX. I imagine that I will have to reuse the factory bolts. How hard is removing the factory cam locks from the factory bolt? Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.