First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Put mine on my 4dr BadSquatch about 2 weeks after I got it. Had 2 rock chips on the sides when I put them on - still have the same 2 rock chips 14 months later.

No mud flaps, I'd guess a couple of thousand miles off road in since they've been on.

I do hear the rocks hitting them a lot on some trails, so I know they're doing that part of their job!
Good to hear, I just ordered a set!
Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh ok got it thanks for the feedback! I do like the way they look and was hoping they would keep the rocks from hitting the doors/rocker without mud flaps, I really hate the look of mud flaps but I think on this rig it's unavoidable unfortunately.
Totally get it. I don't love the look either but after installing flaps I don't hate them as much as I thought I would. Regardless I think the ZRoadz are a good choice!

Ford Bronco Zroadz Rock Slider Side Step Feedback? B38257FB-BA64-4084-B8B8-AA73BBA4BFC7_1_105_c

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Totally get it. I don't love the look either but after installing flaps I don't hate them as much as I thought I would. Regardless I think the ZRoadz are a good choice!

Ford Bronco Zroadz Rock Slider Side Step Feedback? B38257FB-BA64-4084-B8B8-AA73BBA4BFC7_1_105_c
Yea I’m sure I’ll get used to them, nice looking rig you got there!
Sponsored