MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has sent a communication to dealers highlighting a variety of solutions and updates pertaining to Bronco order holders.

bronco dealer memo 6.jpg

bronco dealer memo 5.jpg

bronco dealer memo 4.jpg

bronco dealer memo 3.jpg

bronco dealer memo 2.jpg

bronco dealer memo 1.jpg
Sponsored

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is long overdue and I'm a recent order holder. I was really surprised when they paused Maverick orders before the Bronco.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

About damn time they stop taking orders

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does this move signify that Ford believes they can fulfill all current orders in this MY or are they just trying to stop the bleeding?

I tend to think that it is the latter.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dear Lord,
please let my dealer still feel they’ll get enough allocation the rest of the year to keep them from surprising me with a huge adm come pickup time for my Bronco, whenever You deem that I may be blessed with its presence.
In Your name we pray 🙏

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this move signify that Ford believes they can fulfill all current orders in this MY or are they just trying to stop the bleeding?

I tend to think that it is the latter.
Gotta be latter.
gotta be all dealers have plenty of orders to cover allocations, and ford has plenty orders to overfill available slots the rest of the year.
Now it’s just down to who loses the lottery and gets bumped to 23. Tho will they get mod top for the privilege??? Tbd………

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford has sent a communication to dealers highlighting a variety of solutions and updates pertaining to Bronco order holders.

2022 Model Year Order Banks Pausing After March 7
Similar to actions taken on Maverick, Ford is announcing that the order banks for MY22 Broncos (except Raptor) will close. This will allow Ford to prioritize the completion of orders already in.

While there are no guarantees, if you’d like a chance for a 2022 model, convert your reservation to an order before then, or, if you don’t have a reservation, place your order with your dealer. Alternatively, a small amount of stock units may be available on dealer lots for purchase.

New retail orders can be placed later this year when the MY23 order banks open later this year.

If you are on the fence about your current order, Ford is encouraging customers to update their orders prior to the March 7th cutoff.

The exception to the March 7 date is for the new MY22.5 product additions. The Job 2 order bank will open March 9. If you are trying to change your order to an Everglades, Raptor, or Wildtrak with HOSS 3.0; you will need to wait until March 9 to make that change.

Paint Protection Film (PPF) Removal from Orders
Ford has removed the PPF option from all orders except the 2022 Wildtrak to help build more ordered Broncos. This change requires no action by the customer, and orders will automatically be adjusted by $295.

If customers would like paint protection, contact your dealer about the dealer-installed PPF from the Bronco Accessory catalog. Installation carries an additional cost.

Pricing Updates on B&P
Ford has confirmed that there are additional pricing increases for the MY22.5. These prices are reflected on the most recent build and price updates. Ford states that they will share additional information on how this impacts current reservation and unscheduled order holders ahead of order banks opening on March 9, 2022.

Customers who placed an order or reservation before March 19, 2021 fall under price protection and are not impacted by this.

Continued Constraints: Trailer Tow Package and Hard Top
If you’d like to have a better opportunity at getting your Bronco faster, Ford recommends switching to a soft top and removing the Trailer Tow option from your order. Ford says Trailer Tow “continues to be a high want item with 60% of orders including this feature and our build rate only capable of 35%.”

Ford has an alternative trailer tow hitch system that can be installed by your dealership. Contact your dealer to remove Trailer Tow from your order and ask about the Trailer Hitch Kit (#MB3Z-19D520-A) and 4-pin Wiring Harness for Trailer Hitch Kit (#FT1Z-15A416-A). If you require a 7-pin connection, keep the factory option selected.

Broncos on ‘Ice Mountain’ at Willow Run
By now, many in the community are aware of the backlog of Broncos parked at Willow Run, dubbed ‘Ice Mountain’ by the internet and guessed to be there for global chip-shortage reasons. Ford has confirmed this is correct.

Ford says there are a few thousand Broncos waiting, but vehicles are being updated and shipped daily. The goal is to have all of these updated within the next 90 days, pending chip availability.

FordPass Performance App Update
While no firm timing has been announced, Ford has confirmed the FordPass Performance App with Off-Road Navigation will launch in the 2022 calendar year.
Wow...great info. Thank you for sharing!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotta be latter.
gotta be all dealers have plenty of orders to cover allocations, and ford has plenty orders to overfill available slots the rest of the year.
Now it’s just down to who loses the lottery and gets bumped to 23. Tho will they get mod top for the privilege??? Tbd………
So what about those dealers with huge backlog of reservations but small allotments? Will those folks who thought they had a few years to wait now get them by summer?
Sponsored