Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Sponsored

Last edited:

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You've done a tremendous job. Happy to see the wifey figured a way for you to get a donation or two.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.
My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Great app. It showed my Bronco being shipped before any of the Ford links.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@AndIAreSo thanks for making the app! If you start making cashola from your efforts and need help keeping the IRS from getting more than their fair share - let me know! #taxnerd

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Need a financial planner? Figured I would chime in and help cover all bases 🤣

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And I’ll handle your $10,000 new home purchase in Paradise Valley, AZ so you can get out of that snow in Minn and enjoy some real Bronco country out West.

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks so much for creating this! My OBX shows in transit!

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 5/2 build week, allegedly.

Your tracker shows "status unknown", what's that mean? Should I start spiraling?

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most likely your order hasn’t appeared in fords system, I’ve got an idea to fix that though! Expect a change tomorrow! (If you private message me a vin tomorrow I can test a fix out). Going to bed early tonight!

Sponsored

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds good! I'll PM you the VIN tomorrow.

None of the usual trackers have changed for awhile and it's starting to freak me out a little.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for all your efforts!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
This morning I see the new addition you added. Shows how many vehicles with my same status. Thanks!

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Great app. Thanks for putting it together. I like your next steps too particularly the info on how long things are going. That's where we start getting into predictive modeling!

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Many thanks for the updates to the app, and best of luck with your new adventure with your wife. After many years in-house and at agencies, my wife and I started our own design firm five years ago after many years in-house and at agencies. The challenges will be well worth the freedom and happiness you'll encounter!
Sponsored