OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go with Eruption Green. You will not regret it at all. Had a 22 Big Bend last year in that color and couldn't stop staring at it. But some jerk totaled it while I was sitting at a red light. Totaled my son and I as well but that's another story. Anyway I went with velocity blue for my 24 order and changed to Badlands as well. Went with new color cause didn't want to be reminded of crash and my first Bronco. Anyway Eruption Green is the best color in my opinion.
Thank you for the input, I'm real sorry about your crash. I can relate I was hit on my motorcycle about 2 months ago, luckily I was fine but bike got totaled and it was a beautiful bike they only made 1 year of. Silver lining though my wife felt so bad for me she agreed to us getting a big bronco lol.

The more I drive around and look at other vehicles the more I see darks and grays and offset shades of the like. Making me really consider the green
Sponsored

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
I've always been a black fan but carbonized gray looks good. I like it on mine!

BayouBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My neighbor has a Badlands SAS in Eruption Green, which was my first color choice. I called on that same Bronco and was told it had been sold. The next morning it was sitting in his driveway (I had no idea he was even looking at them). I seriously considered buying another Eruption Green Bronco as revenge, haha, but went with A51.

The green is such a dynamic color, and looks so good in direct sunlight.

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always been a black fan but carbonized gray looks good. I like it on mine!
I know it does look real good, and I don't see em in 2 doors very often, if ever really. Gives off Defender/Gwagon vibes but a way more capable offroader and convertible

Sponsored

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know it does look real good, and I don't see em in 2 doors very often, if ever really. Gives off Defender/Gwagon vibes but a way more capable offroader and convertible
I think you would be really happy with it!! Do you usually go with darker colors?

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
I have a carbon gray and really like it, but eruption green and chilly pepper red are pretty nice too. Originally I was dead set on cactus gray, but glad I did something different.

CarbonGrayBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was torn between the same two color options for my Badlands...went with Carbonized Gray but it was close between those two options. I see mostly Area 51, White, and Eruption Green around me.

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You mean this color?! I am slightly (ok, really) biased, but EG is the best. Wayyy too many Broncos in the 30 shades of gray color palette. I have maybe seen one Iconic Silver, which would be my second choice. It is super sharp with the black accents, and very hard to make it look dirty.

37671.jpeg

20221214_080932.jpg

20221107_074023.jpg

20240411_184351.jpg

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you would be really happy with it!! Do you usually go with darker colors?
Yes, previous three cars were black and a stinger that was pantera metal, basically a dark grayish/black lol. Which is why I'm so tempted to step outside my norm.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean this color?! I am slightly (ok, really) biased, but EG is the best. Wayyy too many Broncos in the 30 shades of gray color palette. I have maybe seen one Iconic Silver, which would be my second choice. It is super sharp with the black accents, and very hard to make it look dirty.

Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 20240411_184351

Amazing, yes if you can find my comment around page 1 or 2 I describe how the eruption green literally can be almost dark gray in certain light but total emerald green in another. Your post may have made my decision, the spectrum it provides is just perfect.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drive a VB, and actively look for them. Probably the color I see the least. Eruption Green ranks pretty high. As does black and carbonized grey. I theorize that those two blend in with the sea of cars more, so unless you happen to spot the outline you'll overlook them.

Silver, white and red fall in the middle.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My neighbor has a Badlands SAS in Eruption Green, which was my first color choice. I called on that same Bronco and was told it had been sold. The next morning it was sitting in his driveway (I had no idea he was even looking at them). I seriously considered buying another Eruption Green Bronco as revenge, haha, but went with A51.

The green is such a dynamic color, and looks so good in direct sunlight.
The Eruption Green was a popular color compared to the others we ordered! The sun definitely does the color justice! The Carbonized Gray would be the #2 runner up!