Sponsored

So, you’re now MY22... are you changing your build?

Are You Upgrading Now that You’re a MY22?

• Total voters

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still set as priority code 19... but looks like I’m right on the bubble for allocation, so if I’m pushed to 22 I’ll revisit the build with the new options just to see if there’s anything more tempting.
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d. Change to an all black interior in a heartbeat if it was offered in all models.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How/when did you all find out for sure that you are MY22?

Anyways if I end up bumped I might go with the white top but otherwise stay the same: BL, Sas, Lux unless the warthog/raptor is available

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My first two reservations I'm sticking with two First Editions. My third reservation will be going into MY 2022. I might try to get a Hertitige Edition depending on what it has to offer. But if available next year I'd love to get a Warthog.

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think any of us will know for sure if we're getting bumped to 2022 until May when they tell us. Although I have a feeling even after that things may change.

With that said if they tell me I'm getting a 2021 model in December of this year or January of 2022 I'd rather hold of on a 2022 model for sure. Mainly because I'd rather take delivery after Winter and I'd like to have the 2022 new options and paint colors available to me.

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how this whole thing shakes out. Especially since I'm a July 29th res holder. I feel like I'm on the line of who the hell knows if I'll get a 2021 or a 2022. Lol.
Ford stated any Modular Top will be a 2022
Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update

In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Sponsored

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unless/until new options are announced, I’m curious why anyone would change their build just because it’s a ‘22 :unsure:
I'm planning on dropping a few things based on what we've seen already from the aftermarket side of things.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Voted yes to roof and color options. If there is a good true shade of orange I will strongly consider it.

Also considering body color top if available

bsb78

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless/until new options are announced, I’m curious why anyone would change their build just because it’s a ‘22 :unsure:
Mansquatch, heritage trims, and potential Warthog are all reasons... these are all basically confirmed. Maybe late availability, of course. In addition, all the first model year gremlins that will be solved with the next model year.

Colors are a gamble - a couple colors will be discontinued, and new colors will be added. You could lose a color you like in the transition.

Personally, I’d get a 2022 if I initially reserved one, but I’m not as emotionally invested as some on this board.

Seeing this forum explode after the first couple recalls is going to be a show!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have a budget as such (cash is king!) and I will be a MY22 for sure, but happy with my Non-SAS BL on 33's with optional wheels and high. A white modular MIC top would be awesome, no way would I want painted on a brush popper, if they offer that I would add it, but otherwise I'm good.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm very excit d about my BD build/color but if I'm pushed to '22, very good chance I'll switch to the base manual sasquatch... 🤷‍♂️
I hadn’t thought about the transmission, but that’s a great point about the Mansquatch.

wasn’t there something about the 2.7L w/manual option, too?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ask me again after we know what the 2022 options are.🤔

Mid-Package with BD manual?
Stand-alone locker on Base?
Green?
Other colors?
White steelies?
White grill?
Stand-alone heated seats or cold weather package?
Cloth-top standard on 2-door?
Better towing package?
White MIC top?
Mod bumper factory foglights?

My build is based on what is currently offered, but if it's pushed to 2022, I will have to see if anything on my wish list ends up on MY22.😍

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hadn’t thought about the transmission, but that’s a great point about the Mansquatch.

wasn’t there something about the 2.7L w/manual option, too?
What he said. No way Ford will invest the R&D to bring the manual to the 2.7. Well, I guess I can't say no way but I just don't see it ever in the future.
Sponsored