Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup mrt-ubb-2-websafe

MRT Performance based in Plymouth, Mi has created several Axle-Back exhaust systems for the 2021+ Bronco. All of our systems are manufactured here in Michigan using only the highest quality T304 Stainless Steel including hangers and clamps. Below if a quick showcase of MRT's systems on the 2.7L.

www.ShopMRT.com

0:05 MRT Part # 90R230 King Of The Hill Turn Down Tip
0:33 MRT Part # 90R232 Trail Rated Turn Down Tip
0:55 MRT Part # 90R238 King Of The Hill Dual Tip

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup 20211027_125547-removebg-preview
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup 20211027_133003-removebg-preview

MRT Part # 90R230 King Of The Hill Turn Down Tip
Ford designers gave the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco lots of opportunity for customization and MRT had fun engineering some pretty cool aftermarket exhaust systems to uplift the fun factor of this SUV. MRT's King of the Hill Bronco exhaust is for the customer who wants the most aggressive street performance sound and no compromise to the different adventures this legendary vehicle can perform. This system is also available with an exhaust tip in either polished stainless steel or Black Ops finish. Part #90R234

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup 20211027_131743-removebg-preview
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup 20211027_134800-removebg-preview

MRT Part # 90R232 Trail Rated Turn Down Tip For the Ford Bronco owner who wants to customize their full-size SUV to get a more sporty, performance sound, MRT designed the Trail Rated axle-back system with a simple turn down exhaust tip. This axle-back is a straight through muffler design, that tones down the exhaust presence giving it a clean exhaust note that's not overpowering. The turn-down tip is crafted of T304 Stainless steel and to keep the exhaust package out of the way so the Bronco customer's adventure is not compromised. This system is also available with an exhaust tip in either polished stainless steel or Black Ops finish. Part #90R236

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup 20211027_140010-removebg-preview
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup 20211027_141353-removebg-preview

MRT Part # 90R238 King Of The Hill Dual Tip MRT designed this King of the Hill axle-back system for the Ford Bronco enthusiast who wants the loudest, most aggressive sound. MRT believes that every Bronco aftermarket part should be purposeful for the customer so, we removed the Bronco factory single exit exhaust and replaced it with a MRT dual exit exhaust with standard polished tips to elevate the Bronco's sound. Black Exhaust Tip finish also available.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup mrt-ubb-4-websafe
Sponsored

Last edited:

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmm. I dunno. Partly, I never think exhausts sound as appealing on automatics - this video would sell me more if it was on a standard shift. Also not sure I care about the exhaust sound on an SUV. It sounds louder, but how much good sound can we expect from an American 2.7 v6? Admittedly, I already have this itch scratched with the big block Ford pictured on the left with headers and side pipes. If someone could reliably claim a significant power gain, that would get my attention.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmm. I dunno. Partly, I never think exhausts sound as appealing on automatics - this video would sell me more if it was on a standard shift. Also not sure I care about the exhaust sound on an SUV. It sounds louder, but how much good sound can we expect from an American 2.7 v6? Admittedly, I already have this itch scratched with the big block Ford pictured on the left with headers and side pipes. If someone could reliably claim a significant power gain, that would get my attention.

MRT's systems are developed for max exhaust performance which means allowing your engine and turbo to breath easier. Lethal Performance has one our Trail Rated system installed on their Whipple tuned Bronco. They pulled some pretty impressive numbers. All of our Axle-Backs are a great place to start if you plan on building up your Bronco. Each system provides a huge improvement over the stock system in regards to performance.

Last edited:

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds good at launch but once it shifts, things go wrong. I agree with SkyKing in that we need to hear this on 2.3l MT. The sad, slow and sloppy shift of the 10spd auto wrecks this for me unfortunately...

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Loving the MRT trail rated axleback we're running. It sounds awesome! Thanks guys!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the idea of a new exhaust but it’s almost impossible to tell from sound clips. 🤷‍♂️
What are you looking for in an exhaust ? Depending on what you want we can recommend a system and provide more examples.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you looking for in an exhaust ? Depending on what you want we can recommend a system and provide more examples.
In order of importance for me:

1. Deeper sound
2. Not much louder than stock
3. No drone on the highway
4. A little more umph

I get my bronco in January 😀

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In order of importance for me:

1. Deeper sound
2. Not much louder than stock
3. No drone on the highway
4. A little more umph

I get my bronco in January 😀
That has the MRT Trail Rated System written all over it. Aggressive sound when you get aggressive on the throttle. Start up is noticably louder than stock but still very tame and won't wake up the neighbors. The stock system is basically silent on start up. The Trail Rated systems are Rated 1 out of 10 for drone. I can personally agree with that assessment. I was able to test out a 2.3 and 2.7 with Trail Rated systems and found little to no drone while cruising. MRT only uses Mandrel bends to ensure maximum exhaust flow and performance over stock. Allowing both your engine and turbo to breath easier and produce more power and boost. Our exhaust systems are the perfect place to start for Performance builds as they will more than compliment any Power upgrades you may make.

Last edited:

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MRT Performance based in Plymouth, Mi has created several Axle-Back exhaust systems for the 2021+ Bronco. All of our systems are manufactured here in Michigan using only the highest quality T304 Stainless Steel including hangers and clamps. Below if a quick showcase of MRT's systems on the 2.7L.
I just ordered the trail rated turn down kit. I have never put an aftermarket exhaust on anything less than a v8, but the clearance is nice so I figure it is worth a try.

Sponsored

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That has the MRT Trail Rated System written all over it. Aggressive sound when you get aggressive on the throttle. Start up is noticably louder than stock but still very tame and won't wake up the neighbors. The stock system is basically silent on start up. The Trail Rated systems are Rated 1 out of 10 for drone. I can personally agree with that assessment. I was able to test out a 2.3 and 2.7 with Trail Rated systems and found little to no drone while cruising. MRT only uses Mandrel bends to ensure maximum exhaust flow and performance over stock. Allowing both your engine and turbo to breath easier and produce more power and boost. Our exhaust systems are the perfect place to start for Performance builds as they will more than compliment and Power upgrades you may make.
Sounds great! Is this the one?

https://www.shopmrt.com/2021-Ford-Bronco-MRT-Trail-Rated-Axle-Back-p/90r236.htm

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just ordered the trail rated turn down kit. I have never put an aftermarket exhaust on anything less than a v8, but the clearance is nice so I figure it is worth a try.
Nice! Just checked with shipping and your system will be sent out today.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Trail Rated system

That is the one! We also offer a turn down tipped version as well to increase ground clearance.
Entire axle back set up is stainless? I like what I see, price is better than others I've been looking at too. I actually watched your youtube videos a few nights ago.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Entire axle back set up is stainless? I like what I see, price is better than others I've been looking at too. I actually watched your youtube videos a few nights ago.

All of our systems are made of nothing but T-304 Stainless Steel including hangers and clamps. MRT's Bronco systems are designed to last the lifetime of your vehicle.
Sponsored

Last edited: