First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone! I’m new here, curious if anyone else ordered the day of the order banks being open. Also, if ordering same day of the banks being open and being a priority 10 is a good thing? Thanks in advance!

IMG_7204.jpeg
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Priority codes are assigned by the dealerships. Anything from 19 to 0 means there are no hold ups currently. It could change at anytime.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Makes sense! Thanks! He was telling me he is expecting it to come in 3-4 months, but who knows.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone! I’m new here, curious if anyone else ordered the day of the order banks being open. Also, if ordering same day of the banks being open and being a priority 10 is a good thing? Thanks in advance!

Ford Bronco 2024 bronco orders question IMG_7204
Dealer allocations are also important.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Priority codes are assigned by the dealerships. Anything from 19 to 0 means there are no hold ups currently. It could change at anytime.
That was optimistic... production doesn't even start until November. The very first deliveries will be late November into early December.

So unless you are among the first vehicles rolling down the assembly line... I would say Q1 2024 is probably a much more realistic timeline.
That was optimistic... production doesn't even start until November. The very first deliveries will be late November into early December.

So unless you are among the first vehicles rolling down the assembly line... I would say Q1 2024 is probably a much more realistic timeline.
I figured that, how long does it take to get the vin?

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Makes sense! Thanks! He was telling me he is expecting it to come in 3-4 months, but who knows.
You will be lucky to get this by April or May. Production start-up for 24 is scheduled mid November right now, and we know those dates always seem to slip. The plants are shut down for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, so actual production days are limited in Nov & Dec.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No way to know.

You'll get a VIN after you are scheduled. When you get scheduled depends on what they can build and when they can build it based on component availability. You picked the hard top and High/Lux package, which is two of the "sins" that could hold up your order.

Scheduling doesn't start until the end of September.
Of course! 🤣my luck!! I’ll update this once I get some sort of update on Fords end.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2024 bronco orders question IMG_7204
You're better than me! I placed my order on 08/18 and my priority code is 19 💀

Sponsored

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I placed mine on the 17th and was given 19.

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see way more broncos out on the road now. It makes me think Ford has started catching up in the builds and how long it takes.

2 doors are still pretty rare to see, which is sad. Two most common things are I hear are I didnt know they came like that referring to 2 doors, followed by MT.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the group rookie lol. I see that sheet and shiver since mine is the same bronco with the graphics package and was only 63K. The reality is most people on this form can't tell you good timelines because they don't have the order banks overwhelmed anymore. 3-4 months is a good guess, however wildtraks are not built as frequently as big bends and outerbanks. Pay attention to the constraints threads that are posted here every few weeks to keep you up to date on your likelihood of getting a vin assigned.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
FYI, those factory tube steps can be picked up for around $100 on craigslist/marketplace and 2 years from now when you're waiting on your Bronco to arrive, you'll find something better than that factory brushguard.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We can only hope! Let me know when you get an update!
Sponsored