First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya know... Just when I want to believe the credibility of some of the posters/responders to this thread...

Y'all go and take a user, with the handle, phonetically anyway, "Maybe I'll suck your d..." seriously and actually ask him questions and reply...

Aww hell nah...

I mean, sure, maybe you didn't catch that, but damn...
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ya know... Just when I want to believe the credibility of some of the posters/responders to this thread...

Y'all go and take a user, with the handle, phonetically anyway, "Maybe I'll suck your d..." seriously and actually ask him questions and reply...

Aww hell nah...

No... I am an old man and no I did not catch that.... I did question the truthfulness of the statement and question and ....errored on what if it is real....

But I did not even try to pronounce the name.... I should have. It definitely makes it obvious now that you point it out. I try to trust until proven wrong. I should pay more attention.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Aww hell nah...

No... I am an old man and no I did not catch that.... I did question the truthfulness of the statement and question and ....errored on what if it is real....

But I did not even try to pronounce the name.... I should have. It definitely makes it obvious now that you point it out. I try to trust until proven wrong. I should pay more attention.
You’re just a good dude wanting to help out. Nothing wrong with that.

Still funny though 😂

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You’re just a good dude wanting to help out. Nothing wrong with that.

Still funny though 😂
You are right... I fell for it. I guess I just do not understand the purpose behind it. WHY??? what was the gain? Not sure there was any answer to laugh at, or to make anyone look silly... beyond just answering at all. See I grew up before the internet. You could not do that in person.

I guess if you were trying to trap someone into saying something that would reveal their true opinions when you thought they may be hiding something.... but where is the smoking gun in any of the answers? Maybe that is why he so quickly disappeared.

Sponsored

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are right... I fell for it. I guess I just do not understand the purpose behind it. WHY??? what was the gain? Not sure there was any answer to laugh at, or to make anyone look silly... beyond just answering at all. See I grew up before the internet. You could not do that in person.

I guess if you were trying to trap someone into saying something that would reveal their true opinions when you thought they may be hiding something.... but where is the smoking gun in any of the answers? Maybe that is why he so quickly disappeared.
I took it as a jab at Tyler suggesting he’d hire third world internet companies to promote his products

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

TheStonewall

Wildtrak
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The electronics issue is 1 bronco, it was a real event. Was an interesting glimpse into the future modification issues for the manual transmission people.
What was the electronic issue? Can you elaborate?

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to say wow, Pirate4X4, there's a blast from the past. I don't even recognize that place any more LOL. Checked to see if my old login still works. Yep, still there with a January 2003 join date. 21 years on that forum LOL.
Man I really miss that atmosphere when it's juxtaposed with this over moderated PC paradise. Then there was the real tech talk and guys building their own shit. Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I think the hobby was at it's peak when it was less accessible to the masses.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to say wow, Pirate4X4, there's a blast from the past. I don't even recognize that place any more LOL. Checked to see if my old login still works. Yep, still there with a January 2003 join date. 21 years on that forum LOL.
April 2003 for me!

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What was the electronic issue? Can you elaborate?
A guy bought $25k in portals and need to re-program the tire size is the short version. Long version is pay for install if you can't use FDRS or Forscan. Broncbuster portals may have the same issue, but @tmason10 has way more first hand experience. He has done most of what I have to broncos and you do learn things along the way. You can hate watch him destroy things! He has killed front ends, clutches and transfer cases which makes him familiar with the how to replace them.

Quinn VS BB is like comparing grease monkeys to engineers. Got to have both in the end to get a good product. Bad grease monkey gets you a failure, look at Jefe Bronco.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A guy bought $25k in portals and need to re-program the tire size is the short version. Long version is pay for install if you can't use FDRS or Forscan. Broncbuster portals may have the same issue, but @tmason10 has way more first hand experience. He has done most of what I have to broncos and you do learn things along the way. You can hate watch him destroy things! He has killed front ends, clutches and transfer cases which makes him familiar with the how to replace them.

Quinn VS BB is like comparing grease monkeys to engineers. Got to have both in the end to get a good product. Bad grease monkey gets you a failure, look at Jefe Bronco.
did something happen to Jefe's Bronco?

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

did something happen to Jefe's Bronco?
Grease monkey forgot a washer? Probably killed a CV axle as they don't like to be over extended. We won't get the whole story, just like we get limited perspective from BB Videos. Smoke and Mirrors to get clicks and views.

Mabeh_alzuq_yadiq

Base
First Name
Mabeh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do not make fun of names like your John Smith or George Bush, please for you to put some respect on my name please. I am very busy, and your attitude is not ignored. Inshallah you take this weekend to find it. I did speak at length to weld 74 company, a lovely man who goes by the name of Chazz hello Chazz. We met over the video, he is very wealthy he eats very well. I hope their product is as better as tribius we use land cruise Prado with turbo thank you

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not make fun of names like your John Smith or George Bush, please for you to put some respect on my name please. I am very busy, and your attitude is not ignored. Inshallah you take this weekend to find it. I did speak at length to weld 74 company, a lovely man who goes by the name of Chazz hello Chazz. We met over the video, he is very wealthy he eats very well. I hope their product is as better as tribius we use land cruise Prado with turbo thank you
I'll give you props for your commitment to the bit, but I suspect your geolocation does not match your network location.
Sponsored