First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow -- and where did they say they would pay interest, send me the link? I bet you are not an order holder, why are you even here? Troll?

In case you don't know how to use Google, here is the defintion of scamming:
someone who makes money using illegal methods, especially by tricking people: Phishing is used by scammers to get bank account numbers, credit card details, etc.
Burner account!
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did they have your money for 2 years? If so, why did you pay them 2 years ago when they were not in production yet, and why do you expect interest payments when there was no such agreement? And did they deny your request to cancel?
Burner Account

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Designed in the USA" are weasel words for "Built in China".

1704627520156.png
Dang. Yeah. That’s some Apple shit (as I type on my iPhone). I’m curious how this all shakes out. It seems ridiculous to have those massive panels shipped overseas. I am curious on what they’ll attest to and when. This is a pure example of bullshit influencer fueled business practices. Their SEO marketing floods my screen daily. It’s annoying.

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When the ADV top was 1st offered I went for it. I did cancel the order, mainly because I didn't want it delivered in the Winter. Yes, I did still have hope they were shipping is Winter. Now I think it's a lot of money for what you're getting.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When the ADV top was 1st offered I went for it. I did cancel the order, mainly because I didn't want it delivered in the Winter. Yes, I did still have hope they were shipping is Winter. Now I think it's a lot of money for what you're getting.
agreed,
and i may still be getting mine in winter and have to get my helpers on a nice day.
Im amazed at the number of people who have cancelled. Looks to be about 40 or so cancellations, especially now with tor shipping. THATS A LOT OF LOST MONEY.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Promising people a product that was supposed to be delivered over a year ago is both tricking and scamming.

@Administrator it's time to ban vendors that make two year promises and don't deliver!
Wait these aren’t out yet?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait these aren’t out yet?
Not sure if that was a serious question or not…

If it was, then no… No they are not.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if that was a serious question or not…

If it was, then no… No they are not.
It was lol. I bought a different vehicle awhile ago and I was just checking in for the first time in a long time. Sucks to hear for sure

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received an email promotion from asv, ORDER YOUR BRONCO HARDTOP Now
MADE IN THE USA.
did something chande
If you place your order from within the United States, your "Order" will be "Made in the USA" ?

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
See my post on page 108, post #1,615 on how ADV likely can claim “Made in US” despite panels appearing to be made in Asia.
Just reread your post waaaay back.
I think it's a sneaky way to get around full disclosure. However look at the games played with food labeling.
Oh well, it is what it is.
Thanks for your clarification

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To clear up some confusion for customers, the bronco hardtops have parts that are made all over the world. Not 100% of parts are made in the USA. As stated on the hardtop page, it was designed in the USA at the bottom of the page. That stamp has been there since day 1 of launching this product. All of our other products are 100% made in the USA. To keep the price point desirable for the hardtop, we had to use manufacturers from all areas of the globe. USA manufacturers required MOQ's of 10k - 100k which was not an option for a lot of the components. Along with the high MOQs, the pricing was not in the ballpark needed for the project. All manufacturers from all over the world are tiered suppliers that do work for big names (OEMs), meaning the quality is great.
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.03.52 AM
Sponsored