Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had way too much fun for my Bronco order experience and decided to order a Ranger Raptor.

Of course I have no build date or VIN yet! Maybe by 2026. 😉
Won't be long before the stay pumped emails come in. 🤣
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Won’t lie, tempted.

But managed to convince myself that if I can’t buy it with a manual transmission then I might as well get it with the 2.7L… and that’s not offered yet.

So the urges have been beaten back for now.
The biggest kick in a long train of customer abuses and usurpations by Ford... "you'll buy what we want to offer and lick our boots too!"

It's just like the old Focus being kept low on HP for so long because they were afraid of it competing with Mustang sales, lol.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't wait for the first person who swaps a Bronco front body panels onto one of these. Ford's very own Gladiator.... Honestly think Ford missed an opportunity there. LOL
Naw, the Gladiator is a poor seller.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of all the Raptor variants I like this platform the best but the V6/10A is a deal breaker.
What's wrong with the V6/10A? The reviews of this combination are pretty darn good. I get it if you want a manual. Can you get manual on any of the Raptor variants?

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
The biggest kick in a long train of customer abuses and usurpations by Ford... "you'll buy what we want to offer and lick our boots too!"

It's just like the old Focus being kept low on HP for so long because they were afraid of it competing with Mustang sales, lol.
With all due respect that is crazy. Ford has to compete with Toyota, GM, and everyone else. If you don't like what offers, go elsewhere its as simple as that.

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You need to find another dealer. I got my 22 Bronco for MSRP. I'm sure there are plenty of dealers that will sell this truck for MSRP or less.
I got my 22 Bronco for MSRP also. When I found out about the Ranger Raptor last year, I went to talk to the Sales Mgr, who I have a good relationship with. He said the owner (of the dealership) already told him they won't sell the Ranger Raptor for MSRP. Sales Mgr asked if I wanted to find out what the mark-up would be. I said "no thanks" and left. I imagine the prices will come down after a while, just like Bronco.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's wrong with the V6/10A? The reviews of this combination are pretty darn good. I get it if you want a manual. Can you get manual on any of the Raptor variants?
No, a manual has never been available and never will. And I've had nothing but bad experiences with OHC Ford V6s.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had way too much fun for my Bronco order experience and decided to order a Ranger Raptor.

Of course I have no build date or VIN yet! Maybe by 2026. 😉
When did you order? We ordered Mar 1. Had a VIN and a build date Mar 14.

Ford Bronco All-new 2024 Ranger / Ranger Raptor Deliveries + First Press Reviews Are In! Screenshot_20240322-095530
Ford Bronco All-new 2024 Ranger / Ranger Raptor Deliveries + First Press Reviews Are In! Screenshot_20240322-095234

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
November 2023.
Man that sucks, and I am not trying to rub it in or anything, but after poking around the Ranger6g forum, it seems as though nothing has changed since day one of the Bronco fiasco. Edit: It was just a bit...let's say annoying...when people who ordered 6 months after me were getting their Broncos.

Last edited:

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / 701SM / Tiger 900RP / Grom / Surron
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Time to trade the mav for a ranger raptor? It's just 80K up here. Absolutely insane money for a midsize truck.

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / 701SM / Tiger 900RP / Grom / Surron
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man that sucks, and I am not trying to rub it in or anything, but after poking around the Ranger6g forum, it seems as though nothing has changed since day one of the Bronco fiasco. Edit: It was just a bit...let's say annoying...when people who ordered 6 months after me were getting their Broncos.
Same with the mav, especially when it was identical builds going to someone who ordered way later!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Time to trade the mav for a ranger raptor? It's just 80K up here. Absolutely insane money for a midsize truck.
Yes, we are wanting something a little more capable cargo/towing wise and just bigger all around. We really like the Mav, were thinking about keeping it for the gas mileage. Although, I hate the rotary shifter. Our salesman was offering to give us what we paid for it when we ordered the Raptor. I will sell ours for 45 to anyone that wants to drive down here.

Last edited:

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am 100% getting a 2025 Ranger Raptor, or 50% chance of a job 2 2024.

I like to wait one model year after a new Gen/ model comes out.

I am curious about a 2.7 Lariat though, I feel like it's going to be the same price as a Raptor...

I guess better fuel economy, higher towing and payload will be the only advantage.
Sponsored