First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So this seems it is intended for anyone who purchased their original interior light kit... With this harness, it can now tap into the dome light switch.

Wonder if it has any issues like what some have reported with Mabett's interior light...? To include staying on, or not being able to turn off, etc...
Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope there are no issues! Just ordered one today…

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope there are no issues! Just ordered one today…
Nice! Please share feedback once received...

I'm thinking this harness might allow some tinkering with other possible setups. For example, some led strips... Or those handlebars/grips that have integrated LEDs... 🤔

What else would be useful when triggered with the dome light switch?

Mujenpwr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed the full V2 kit today With the module today. So far so good. Nice kit!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of stock on Amazon already. How much is this? It doesn’t look that complex to install and would be nice to turn on/off with a button

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Flipping these lights on with my Aux switch is still one of my favorite things to do.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Mabbet kit has very rare minor issues (dome light will take a minute or so to come off) but the original IAG was such a PITA to install that I suspect their sales nose dived when the Mabett one came out.

And despite us calling Mabbet's stuff "Mabbet" it is just generic East Asia fare usually available from multiple vendors. I suspect that the IAG one is from the same place where Mabbet's come from.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered mine yesterday, probably won't have time to install until later this month.

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Mabbet kit has very rare minor issues (dome light will take a minute or so to come off) but the original IAG was such a PITA to install that I suspect their sales nose dived when the Mabett one came out.
I bought the original kit from IAG when it first came out. Never installed the lights though. Then I was poking around their site recently and the V2 wiring kit was just in the “you may also be interested in” at the bottom of some page.

Most of the time I don’t like stuff being pushed at me like that, but this time it worked out. 😃

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

And despite us calling Mabbet's stuff "Mabbet" it is just generic East Asia fare usually available from multiple vendors. I suspect that the IAG one is from the same place where Mabbet's come from.
Yes, this is true... Though IAG claims to put some more time and thought with their offerings, even tweaking a bit, so I'm curious to see if there's have any issues similar to Mabett's.

I have the Mabett version (worked with the dome light from the start), and happy to say the issues are minor as you've described. But no issues would be better than minor issues... 😉

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the Mabbet ones and had to disconnect them as it started acting up and staying on randomly. The IAG module and connectors look like they fit the Mabbet ones as well. I'll get this module when they show as available on Amazon to save on shipping. My other plan was just reusing the Mabbet ones wired to a switch and not use the dome light for power.

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the Mabbet ones and had to disconnect them as it started acting up and staying on randomly. The IAG module and connectors look like they fit the Mabbet ones as well. I'll get this module when they show as available on Amazon to save on shipping. My other plan was just reusing the Mabbet ones wired to a switch and not use the dome light for power.
Yep... I'll be monitoring reviews and feedback. Just in case...

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought the original kit from IAG when it first came out. Never installed the lights though. Then I was poking around their site recently and the V2 wiring kit was just in the “you may also be interested in” at the bottom of some page.

Most of the time I don’t like stuff being pushed at me like that, but this time it worked out. 😃
Same here, had the original kit I just never got around to installing. Saw this thread and went to IAG's website and ordered one. This will give me some motivation to finally get it installed.
Sponsored