Sponsored

Any Tips for Removing rear Seatbelts 2 door?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy,

I did a seat delete on my 2 door. Now I would like to remove the seat belts so they aren’t flapping around. Any tips would be appreciated. Didn’t want to go in without a plan. I was thinking about tucking them into the plastic enclosure by roll bar.

Thanks

IMG_4981.jpeg
IMG_4982.jpeg
Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i just unbolted them from the floor, rolled them up and used a small bungee cord to tie it to the roll-bar under the speaker. DOn't even notice them and they don't make any noise in the wind or anything.

It's a torx bolt, and that way they can be reinstalled easily.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i just unbolted them from the floor, rolled them up and used a small bungee cord to tie it to the roll-bar under the speaker. DOn't even notice them and they don't make any noise in the wind or anything.

It's a torx bolt, and that way they can be reinstalled easily.
Thanks. I was thinking about that but want them a bit more hidden. Not sure how those plastic panels come off and don’t wanna damage anything.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I was thinking about that but want them a bit more hidden. Not sure how those plastic panels come off and don’t wanna damage anything.
In that case, check out the Instruction for installing the tow-kit wiring, it shows how to remove the panels on the driver side, and the instructions for installing the factory subwoofer will show instructions for the passenger side if it's not the same.

tbh, I didn't even notice them once they were rolled up though, but you do you.

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I unbolted mine and tucked them in the panel by the roll bar without removing the panel. You have to just feed them in the gap. Don't think the gap is large enough to get them in there if you bundle them.
Sponsored