Sponsored

Anyone get 2024 Wildtrak build date yet?

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious if anyone who has ordered a 2024 Wildtrak has gotten any notification on a build date yet? I saw some who ordered the Everglades were getting their dates already.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2024MY scheduling just started on November 16th, and thus far they've only only done special scheduling for Raptors, Everglades, Heritage, etc—all of the low-production trims. (There was no scheduling last week.)

Typically one or two weeks out of any given month are scheduling weeks. Dealers will find out if Ford is scheduling that week on Mondays, and the actual scheduling occurs on Thursday/Friday that same week. So check back on Thursdays and you should have some idea on if scheduling occurred or not.
Thankyou!!! I'll call them on Thursday.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You should get an email when it schedules as long as your dealer added your email address to your order, so no need to call them. Just check your email Thursday evenings.

The reality of the situation is if you got scheduled in the next 1-2 weeks you likely won't see the vehicle until February/March anyway. Ford typically schedules vehicles months in advance of the actual production date, and there is always a decent possibility your vehicle will get rescheduled for a later date. Mine personally got rescheduled four times, and I consider myself fairly lucky.
I know they say it does not matter, but what was your priority number ?

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Ford tend to build models in a bunch or are all the different sub models built at the same time.
Example, do they build all non-sas Badlands together, and then move on to other models or do they tend to intersperse models throughout a production week

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the priority code does matter.... but only it matters relative to the other orders at your dealership.

If you are priority 14 and everyone else is priority 15, then you have the highest priority. Likewise... if you are priority 14 and everyone else is priority 13, you have the lowest priority. So the actual number itself is meaningless... what matters is you number relative to every other order at your dealership.

Generally speaking they'll mix it up.

But if certain configurations require a specific component that no other configuration needs—for example... Heritage Broncos with their white tops—then they tend to bunch those together within the same 2-3 weeks or production.
Thanks RagnaKon.

What you noted was kind of what I expected. So since the Badlands non-SAS have a unique suspension and the staybar disconnect, would that be a model that would generally be produced as a grouping or interspersed with all the others?

Sponsored

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got a scheduled week of 1/1/24
WT, High/LUX, Hard top, tube doors and storage bags.

IMG_0448.jpeg

Breezin71

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious if anyone who has ordered a 2024 Wildtrak has gotten any notification on a build date yet? I saw some who ordered the Everglades were getting their dates already.
Order date for my Wildtrak was October 25 and I supposedly have a build date of January 15.

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered 8/22, scheduled 1/1.

Chuck331

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered my Wildtrak on 9/26, only received an original email for order from Ford. After reading from others on this site to contact their dealer this week, was told my build week is 1/22/2024. I don’t know when I would have been notified if I hadn’t asked. Good luck.

Sponsored

Jchappelle

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered mine 10-28 and have not received anything other than the original confirmation email.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered mine 8/16 and I got a build date for 1/08! Woohoo! Never got an email but called and got the vin!

Jchappelle

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered mine 8/16 and I got a build date for 1/08! Woohoo! Never got an email but called and got the vin!
Would you mind posting the number you called? I know I’ve seen it on a couple of threads on here I just don’t remember which one.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would you mind posting the number you called? I know I’ve seen it on a couple of threads on here I just don’t remember which one.
(800) 392-3673

Bronco-eer

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tundra, 15 Jeep Jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called ford and got a vin and 1/24 production date. Lux pkg, hardtop 4 dr WT. what kind of time frame would you guess Im looking at for delivery to dealer? I know there is a lot of variables
Sponsored