Sponsored

Anyone try Superchips Flashcal for 2023 model yet?

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone tried the superchips flashcal for 2023 lately. I saw somewhere that it was updated to do "some" functions on 2023 models, not sure if there has been any other updates to get it to work on the 23MY.
Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, it doesn't work and Superchips response to my email implied that there won't be an update.

So, if anyone with a MY21 or MY22 wants a new Flashcal - I have one I'd let go for $100 shipped...;)

SCWildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak 22 F250 KR Tremor 21 Jeep 392
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought one that stated it worked on the 23' but not everything worked. I got rid of the double honk but it did NOT correct my speedometer after I installed larger tires. And, yes, I plugged it in an updated the unit before I plugged it in the Bronco.

OP
OP
pjbinns

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought one that stated it worked on the 23' but not everything worked. I got rid of the double honk but it did NOT correct my speedometer after I installed larger tires. And, yes, I plugged it in an updated the unit before I plugged it in the Bronco.
Assuming auto start stop wasn't corrected either

Sponsored

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called Holley/Superchips today and they say it still doesn’t support 2023. Added that the closest product for 2023 at this time is the $600 Pulsar.

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, it doesn't work and Superchips response to my email implied that there won't be an update.

So, if anyone with a MY21 or MY22 wants a new Flashcal - I have one I'd let go for $100 shipped...;)
2023 is in testing still, it has not been officially released but we do plan to release it as soon as its ready!

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry, we’ve had some engineers off on holiday/PTO so they’re just getting back on this development this week. No update just yet.

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last summer I bought Superchips FlashCal 1546 for our '23 and '22 Broncos. For both models It works great for Tire Size adjust and Double Honk disable. That's all I wanted to accomplish with FlashCal

For Auto Stop disable I installed the hard-wired solid-state Auto Stop Eliminator device which installs behind the dash. I installed this in both our '23 and '22

I've never tried to use the FlashCal for Auto Stop disable. People say it works for '22 but not for '23
correct. The current device will work on 2023 models, with the exception of the auto start stop feature.

Sponsored

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Superchips_Mktg But not on the Raptor 3.0L? Ugh!!!! I have one from my ‘21 baflands. I just want to change the TPMS set point! Will it work on the raptor for that?????

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Superchips_Mktg But not on the Raptor 3.0L? Ugh!!!! I have one from my ‘21 baflands. I just want to change the TPMS set point! Will it work on the raptor for that?????
Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to find a 2023 Raptor local us to confirm/validate yet. Our Pulsar XT would work in your application however.

Flying Skunks

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have installed the Flashcal on Both mine and my Wife's 23 Badlands . Yes it works . I also installed the Pulse XT on mine . Very Happy with the results

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to find a 2023 Raptor local us to confirm/validate yet. Our Pulsar XT would work in your application however.
Should I try it or will it blow up my computer?
Sponsored