• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Anyone want to swap passenger assist handles?

Mad_Mrtn

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 For Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Bronco Nation!

Wondering if anyone has Oxford white passenger assist handles and wants to trade for the blue ones. My new ladyhas blue ones which are super out of place on a white and black vehicle. Would love to swap anyone who would prefer the blue if they can give me white ones.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mad_Mrtn

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 For Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pics for reference

IMG_5391.jpeg

IMG_5392.jpeg

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Bronco Nation!

Wondering if anyone has Oxford white passenger assist handles and wants to trade for the blue ones. My new ladyhas blue ones which are super out of place on a white and black vehicle. Would love to swap anyone who would prefer the blue if they can give me white ones.
Does she have the blue seat stitching that comes with the BDiamond and matches her handles? Mine came with gray stitching in error but the blue handles. Also have an Oxford white BD.

OP
OP

Mad_Mrtn

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 For Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like we’re in the same boat. No blue anywhere on my Wildtrak besides these handles and the vents.

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

these handles are special order i believe. I actually ordered them myself, for my oxford white, but wasn't pleased with the white color...looked more grey so i returned them.

i went the stickerfab option instead.

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like we’re in the same boat. No blue anywhere on my Wildtrak besides these handles and the vents.
Any chance you'd trade for orange? Looking for blue trim pieces.

zone23

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
these handles are special order i believe. I actually ordered them myself, for my oxford white, but wasn't pleased with the white color...looked more grey so i returned them.

i went the stickerfab option instead.
How did the stickerfab option turn out?

kcjaman79

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,Mustang, 2 Miatas, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the oxford white on my Big Bend that's velocity blue. I have already swapped out the clips to blue so the handles would be perfect!
Sponsored