Sponsored

BluMak3D Black Friday NEW PRODUCT Pre-Order Special!

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just put my email in for a notification when they’re back in stock. Any idea how long?
Sponsored

OP
OP
bryan@blumak3d

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just put my email in for a notification when they’re back in stock. Any idea how long?
I have a set ready to get the UV coating applied. I can put them out the door on Monday.

Dorf2point0

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer, 2005 Explorer, 2013 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BluMak3D is slapping 15% off pre-orders* on 2 all new products for Black Friday!

Adding to our ever growing lineup of unique products and mounting solutions for popular off-road lights, we’ve just finished development on 2 new light pod housings for excellent Baja Designs LEDs on ’21 and up Broncos.

ROOF LIGHT PODS

In the Accessory Ready locations above the windshield, we’ve got Roof Light Pods for a pair of Baja Designs Squadron LED's. We spent a lot of time working on the perfect angle to make sure you get the most light possible. The beams begin just above where coverage from the stock high beams ends to generate a wall of stacked light. The result is a clean looking and affordable mounting solution that puts out more than enough light for any scenario with none of the drag, expense, and wind noise of a light bar.
IMG_3717.jpg

Retail with Squadron Sport
$443.45
Black Friday Pre-Order price-
$376.94
BluMak3D Roof Light Pods Black Friday Discounts

DITCH LIGHT PODS

On top of the mirror arm housings, these stealthy Ditch Light Pods blend in perfectly with a nearly identical texture and details to blend in with the stock Bronco trim. These accommodate a pair of Baja Designs S2 LED's and eliminate the dark zones between the door mirrors and the headlights. Perfect for night crawlers or even just enhancing visibility through the Bronco’s camera system.
IMG_3711.jpg

Retail with S2 Sport
$397.57
Black Friday Pre-Order price-
$337
BluMak3D Black Friday Discounts Ditch Light Pods

IMG_3727.jpg

DJI_0009.jpeg

DJI_0020.jpeg

*“Pre-Order”= We make these in house in San Diego and can pump out at least 30 sets per day. We are currently finalizing the packaging and installation video before we list them on our site. Estimated shipping date is 12/1/23. If, for some reason, we cannot ship all orders on or before 12/1, we will contact you with an updated ship date.
Awesome LIGHTS for Alaska darkness …

Sponsored
OP
OP
bryan@blumak3d

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So when will those rear lights be released...
They integrate with a spare tire delete that should be announced pretty soon. Before mid-January for sure.

OP
OP
bryan@blumak3d

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No plans for anything that works while keeping the spare mounted?
Not yet. We try to focus through to completion before jumping to the next project. Can be difficult with all the concepts and opportunities we have for Bronco and other vehicles.

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We need to look at their market share when we have time.
We're just as big as Baja, Rigid, KC, and Morimoto.

Ford Bronco BluMak3D Black Friday NEW PRODUCT Pre-Order Special! DD_Manufacturing_SMT_Europlacer-2

Ford Bronco BluMak3D Black Friday NEW PRODUCT Pre-Order Special! SS3_production-4

Ford Bronco BluMak3D Black Friday NEW PRODUCT Pre-Order Special! SS3_Truck_Bed_Light_800x600

Ford Bronco BluMak3D Black Friday NEW PRODUCT Pre-Order Special! USA_Made_Production

Ford Bronco BluMak3D Black Friday NEW PRODUCT Pre-Order Special! DD_HQ

Plus, we're the only manufacturer assembling the majority of our products in-house at our HQ in St.Charles, Missouri.

If you're interested in a pair of SS3 LED pods for scanning and adding to your product compatibility. Feel free to email [email protected] for more information.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bryan@blumak3d

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're just as big as Baja, Rigid, KC, and Morimoto.

If you're interested in a pair of SS3 LED pods for scanning and adding to your product compatibility. Feel free to email [email protected] for more information.

Happy Holidays!
Thanks for the post! We will definitely discuss here internally.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Would be nice if you offered your ditch lights with DD SSC2's. I really like the 3 Max's for my Fog and Combo's.
Sponsored