Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a safe space... we don't care if it's good for Europe either! :LOL:

Good for you, good for me! Enjoy it and please post pics of places virtually all of our Broncos will never get to go!
Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats!!!! :) Its the ONLY vehicle I have ever owned where I LOVE looking at it when it is dirty!!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!!! Also look up my name on this forum and see all the different mods I have done. Feel free to ask questions and CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might wanna Czech into that... at the Czech stop! :whistle: 😁

1707864685058.png
Oh man I miss that! Used to stop in every time I was running back and forth between DFW and Austin

Sponsored

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was right off I-35 so I would have been crazy not to :ROFLMAO:
@Joe_fromCzechia To explain this a little, The Czech Stop is a store in West, Texas that is famous in Texas for their yummy kolaches. The funny thing is that West, Texas is NOT in West Texas (note, no comma), it is very much in CENTRAL Texas. So driving to Austin from Dallas (straight south) usually involves some chicanery like "I might be a little late into town, I'm going to West, Texas for some kolaches!" Oh yeah, the real West Texas is hours away.

There's also the Czech Inn, another play on words. I can only surmise at least these Czechs had a good sense of humor.

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In 2020 we were driving from Tucson to Dallas, but was not aware of the Czech stop... I should stop there next time :).
I highly recommend! And congratulations on your Bronco (sorry for hijacking your thread 😬). Hope to see pictures of the adventures to come!

Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Enjoy your Badlands, I know I do! I'll have to start adding Czech subtitles to my videos now!

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, Ford is selling officially the Bronco in the Czech Republic. There are two trim levels, Outer Banks and Badlands. Both come with the 2.7l V6 (nano) engine and Lux package. There are not too many accessories to add. The Outer Banks costs approx. 70 thousands EUR, the Badlands 75 thousands EUR (much more expensive than in the US :-(). The delivery time is quite long, I was ordering mine at March 2023 and it was delivered in January 2024.
Hmm, according to my math, you waited less than a year. Which is less than half the time many of us waited. A 10 month wait is nothing here on this forum.

OP
OP
First Name
Jozef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Opel Astra, Skoda Superb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically you are right. On the other hand, in the USA the 6th generation of Bronco was introduced in 2021. After that the Ford announced only in March 2023 that a very limited number will be officially available in selected countries in Europe as well. As soon as it was possible I placed the order. So I was waiting (almost) two years to be able to order it from Ford and another 10 months for delivery 😉.

Last edited:

Rickbobby334

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, the 9th of January I received my Bronco Badlands. Just after I had to travel to Canada and USA, where of corse I bought some accessories :). Last week I finally had a chance to drive it on highway to Slovakia and put some mud on it! I do not know (and do not care) whether this is a good car for Europe, I know, it is a great car for me :)!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg
What a beaut… I’ll be passing through the Czech Republic on my route to Germany from Poland in a few week. How does those tires ride?
Sponsored